No announcement yet.

What happened to black ops?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to black ops?

I haven't played in years. My old PS3 took a dump and I bought another one. I go to play free for all and it won't save anymore. Everytime you turn it off and go back on you have to start from level 1. What the hell ?

Originally posted by man down View Post
    I haven't played in years. My old PS3 took a dump and I bought another one. I go to play free for all and it won't save anymore. Everytime you turn it off and go back on you have to start from level 1. What the hell ?
    Hmmm? I just played my 360 disc on my XBox One, and the save function works just fine. That first mission in Vietnam is one of my all time favorites of all video games.

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
      Hmmm? I just played my 360 disc on my XBox One, and the save function works just fine. That first mission in Vietnam is one of my all time favorites of all video games.
      Yeah I don't play video games anymore but loved black ops. While trying to recover from surgery I decided to get back into it.
      After doing some research it looks like it's a PS3 thing. There's no more support for the game. Sounds like about 4 months ago if you don't have a old account and make a new one it won't save. Sux but you know I'm still playing it lol.

Comment

I still play black ops 4 but mainly for zombies

Comment

Call of duty got way too fancy.

I got infinite warfare a few years back.

Freaking jet packs and armed robots and shiet.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            Call of duty got way too fancy.

I got infinite warfare a few years back.

Freaking jet packs and armed robots and shiet.
            Yeah that's why I like the old one.

Comment

havent played black ops in years.. but the best war game is "line of sight: vietnam 2003" .. it's for pc though but one of the best war game out there.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                Yeah that's why I like the old one.
                Ww2 call of duty is great.

Something about running around with old school ww2 guns.

Comment

You should get a PS4 and play the latest BO4:Blackout... 100 player battle royal, squads of 4. Everyone starts with nothing and have to scrounge and loot for equipment. More tactical than your standard run-and-gun TeamDeathMatch it Free-For-All game modes

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
                    You should get a PS4 and play the latest BO4:Blackout... 100 player battle royal, squads of 4. Everyone starts with nothing and have to scrounge and loot for equipment. More tactical than your standard run-and-gun TeamDeathMatch it Free-For-All game modes
                    We have the PS4 also but I'm just not a gamer. I like my old stuff lol. I loved how simple black ops is to play. That's the only reason why I play it.
                    Wife and daughter play the PS4, switch and Xbox. I just watch them haha

Comment

Working...
                    X