Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing Show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatever bro, I'm not looking for your validation.im gonna continue to do what I do.My guys will Explain it as I drop more videos and continue to do my work.

I honestly dont have an angry rebuttal because I'm just what I say I am. A Defensive Master. I'd be willing to prove it against any boxer in my weight class.

You dont believe I trained my Mitt Men....Ok lol whatever then.

I'm the Author of my style. No one showed me how to Box, I counter from each Side. Whatever I'm in it for the long haul, **** wont stop, and I learned by watching Mayweather, a Hater will be a Hater for Life. I'm more looking for supporters, if that dont come....

I'll still find a way because I do it for me, first.

Comment

if you trained your pad holders then that'd explain why it looks so ****

why would you want someone to hold mitts for you that you trained? Why not someone better than you with actual experience.

No one showed you how to box? I can tell, i'm not a great fighter yet myself but god damn this unfounded ego, get a real coach and learn to box. Have you ever even sparred someone outside your 'gym'?

Comment

Lol you wouldntvland **** on me and I'd stand right infront of you, no matter your weight class number one.

Number two the way you box is something I'm not interested in. I didnt teach those guys how to Fight or Box.....I taught them a pad style.

I've sparred Amateurs, Pros, MMA fighters.

Stephen Maxim is a Mixed Martial Arts Fighter from Xfn I've sparred a number of Times.

Marvin Romero is Pro I've boxed while Trevor Berbicks old Trainer Chuck was training them. Marvin also had over 100 Amatuer fights.

I've sparred plenty of Amatuer boxers, knocked two Out. One with a body shot.

Your boxing mind is limited.Experience doesnt make a person better. Most trainers today never fought and are old men.

My Mitt Men are Young Men, not teenagers or kids but Men, who are gifted and athletic, they give me an advantage over you and your old ass coaches that can only give you 5 to ten minutes on the Mitts then move on to the next.

I train for atleast 45 minutes to an hour in the ring doing rounds. If you think my Boxing is bad, its because you don't know good boxing.

Your just a fight fan. Post up your footage.Trainers Respect Me when I step in the Gym. Not only that my Boxing knowledge is vast, if I work a corner, I'll change the outcome of a Sparring session with my Directions.

You dont impress me one bit. I felt Rockin was credible with his response. It showed he knew boxing and watched the footage. Post up your own footage Mr talk alot.

No grown man that already does Martiak Arts would dedicated themselves to work with you how my team has dedicated themselves to me and I'm dedicated to them.

I wouldnt sell them out for one of your Coaches. My balance is undeniable, footwork is obvious, and switch hitting out of the Philly Shell, with counters is something new. I didnt say I'm better then anyone, I'm just stating the fact of what's being done.

I'm catching punches with my hands, rolling right hands coming back with the counter,in all of my Sessions and those are facts.

Comment

lol cause you know my coaches? You make these claims but the facts are you look like dogchit and have never had a fight. I started off respectful towards you but i can see in this thread you're being a tool.

I don't really have any clips of my training, i do have a small clip of padwork on my insta, brandonrobinson2345, here's the thing tho, i know i'm **** at the moment, the difference between you and me is i'm not acting like i'm gods gift to the world and the greatest fighter ever, do i want to be? Sure, am I **** at the moment? Yes, but i'm not acting like i'm good.

No what you're doing is a butchered version of mayweather padwork that isn't exactly helpful. You're throwing unrealistic combinations that leave you in a position to get knocked out, with, you're putting not even the slightest bit of body in your padwork, it's all just arm punches etc.

We both suck, but i'm not the one pretending i'm amazing

Comment

I am curious tho why haven't you had a fight when you've been training for like 5 years?

Comment

My Boxing Technique is no Game, it's how its supposed to be done. Bro in a Ring with all due respect I would outbox you and beat your ass.

If you not my weight class, I'll coach one of my guys to beat you and teach you a lesson.

You don't have Footage because you have no confidence, your a negative person, with a bad loser attitude.

I havent had fights for the reasons I explain in the Damn Video. Donate some money to the cause, and I'll get a fight and share the Footage because ima fan of my Own ****.

I like it, I love it, that's why I do it. And I'm not humble with it, for what? I wasnt taught to box, I picked it up.

I've sparred Amatuers and Professionals. One guy I spar on film has 5 fights and I clearly outfoxed him.

Anyways I'm on a mission this is

Episode 3
              https://youtu.be/RqjP7DdRPAs

Comment

Personally, I really liked it, very interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by TarrenceRoberts View Post
                  Personally, I really liked it, very interesting.
                  Thanks, God Bless.

Next up is Episode 4 "Pretty Vicious Winter Camp II".

I'm working on putting together a Camp As we Speak. I've been asked to deliver harder sparring which I plan to do. Ima performer so I want to put on classic old School boxing performances.

I'm looking to take 5 fights to turn Pro. Thanks for watching.

If you have a chance donate to the cause, but just watching is enough. Stay tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobnweave View Post
                    My Boxing Technique is no Game, it's how its supposed to be done. Bro in a Ring with all due respect I would outbox you and beat your ass.

If you not my weight class, I'll coach one of my guys to beat you and teach you a lesson.

You don't have Footage because you have no confidence, your a negative person, with a bad loser attitude.

I havent had fights for the reasons I explain in the Damn Video. Donate some money to the cause, and I'll get a fight and share the Footage because ima fan of my Own ****.

I like it, I love it, that's why I do it. And I'm not humble with it, for what? I wasnt taught to box, I picked it up.

I've sparred Amatuers and Professionals. One guy I spar on film has 5 fights and I clearly outfoxed him.

Anyways I'm on a mission this is

Episode 3
                    https://youtu.be/RqjP7DdRPAs
                    it really isn't how it's suppose to be done. And you know you'd outbox me how? Judging by that padwork you can barely throw a jab. I mean my mate made a sparring montage for me if you want to look at that, obviously it's a bit disingenuous as it's only my good parts but um yeah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOnZ...ature=youtu.be

I have 0 money so i can't donate mate.

I can tell you wheren't taught to box

Comment

Originally posted by saintsFPS View Post
                      it really isn't how it's suppose to be done. And you know you'd outbox me how? Judging by that padwork you can barely throw a jab. I mean my mate made a sparring montage for me if you want to look at that, obviously it's a bit disingenuous as it's only my good parts but um yeah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOnZ...ature=youtu.be

I have 0 money so i can't donate mate.

I can tell you wheren't taught to box

That's your opinion. Im not going to try to change it because it doesn't effect me.

I believe my Old School boxing style, performed by me or someone following my instruction would Dominate and knock you out. With all due respect. I absolutely believe this. I would also be able to predict your movements.

Your at best a 1,2 123 boxer. Jab jab double jab cross. You'll get countered all day in my Camp.
                      By me or whoever I instruct. I don't have a problem with you not liking my style. I respect that, especially if you watching the show.

Two things, This is how you do Old School Boxing. Second, I'm gonna continue to do what I do.
                      Last edited by Bobnweave; 09-02-2020, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X