Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 10-30-2020, 09:28 PM #101
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 21791 Post(s)
aboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,210.06
Total Points: 363,762.31
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny No Message - MELLY-MEL... 
No Message - MELLY-MEL... To celebrate Bidens win........ - Robbie Barrett 

Joe Biden did business with " murderers, organised criminals, spies "...

" but, what laws did Biden break...? " ... I hear you leftie scumbags ask

LMAO

like, Joe Biden selling his political office to China is somehow acceptable... so long as technically, he never broke the law... wtf is wrong with you morons???

I told you clowns that Giuliani was a RICO expert

he has successfully prosecuted more than 100 RICO charges

now that the FBI are investigating Hunter Biden for corruption... Giuliani knows exactly what information to highlight for the FBI, and he knows exactly how to present it

ok, I get it... the suspense is killing you, so here it is...

bribery (minimum, probably RICO) - Ukraine
political-corruption, RICO (minimum) - Iraq
bribery, political-corruption, RICO (minimum) - Russia
bribery, fraud, political-corruption, RICO (minimum) - China

NOTE: RICO will probably also apply to Ukraine, to further highlight the organised criminal racketeering

NOTE: additional countries involved in business dealings with the Biden Crime Family include... Oman, Luxembourg, Romania, France, Kazakhstan, etc... which will now also be investigated

NOTE: the second major political-corruption charge relating to China, with the energy company CEFC... where Hunter Biden bragged about doing business with a Chinese "spymaster", and documentation from that company confirms that payments were reserved for Joe Biden... could also include additional conspiracy charges possibly even as high as treason

KNOWINGLY engaging in political-corruption with a top Chinese spy... is some serious shlt

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
aboutfkntime is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends