No announcement yet.

Crawford: Beating Khan would make me the best p4p

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crawford: Beating Khan would make me the best p4p

i understand you have to sell a fight, but talking shit like this is assuming everyone is a moron, how long can fighters keep insulting the intelligence of the audience?

Comment

I have a feeling this is going to be a hell of a fight. I predict Khan putting in the performance of his career. Leading going into round 10 and then Crawford putting the heat on him and stopping him late on.

Comment

I saw this a few weeks back. It’s a misleading title he didn’t say that.

Besides he thinks he’s the #1 currently and he has a case even before beating Khan. The majority of boxing fans and media have Loma as #1 with the closest contender being Crawford. Either is an acceptable choice. Crawford gets underestimated IMO.

Comment

Top 3 and interchangeable are Crawford, Lomachenko and Usyk. Bud beating Amir Khan doesn't really make a difference. Needs to beat Shawn Porter or Errol Spence.

Comment

Too bad he won't.

Comment

Terrence crawford the best fighter on the planet at fighting undersized and past prime opponents lmao.

FRAUD ASSS CHAMPION. I hope khan puts on a boxing clinic!!! Box crawfords ears off

Comment

Crawford do know he is already considered one of the best P4P by most right? WTF?

All part of the build up for this fight I guess

Comment

Hopefully he retires after this loss

Comment

He's almost as delusional as Khan. At least Khan got KTFO a couple times, not sure what Bud's excuse is outside of trying to build his name.

Comment

Working...
                    X