Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you happy with how your life turned out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you happy with how your life turned out?

This is a very difficult question. How can this question even be approached? Is it possible to actually answer this question?

fairly, some regrets of course, mainly about opportunities i didnt take. but then im again im 'still young doe', best is yet to come

Comment

too early to tell as I'm still in my 20s, however I think I've accomplished what I wanted to accomplish before 30 despite a lot of mistakes on my end. If I could change anything it would be my teenage years where I didn't have any purpose in life and all I cared about was pot and püssy which left me hollow and even depressed, I woke up at 19 after an event and I wish i had the wake up call a couple of years earlier

Comment

Regrets, I’ve had a few. But then again, too few to mention.

Comment

Not really, but what trips me out the,most is how fast time goes. The years just keep flying by

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            Do you think this went over their heads, frank?

Comment

I did what I had to do
              And saw it through without exemption

Comment

No regrets.
                I won't be happy until I win one of the big lotteries. Not only for the money but to pull off the impossible and rub it in some folks face.

Other than that life has no true meaning so have no regrets because I am just here watching how things unfold.

Comment

No regrets.
                  I won't be happy until I win one of the big lotteries. Not only for the money but to pull off the impossible and rub it in some folks face.

Other than that life has no true meaning so have no regrets because I am just here watching how things unfold.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    Mention one then.

Comment

Working...
                    X