Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SMH] I'm Tired of Cats Disrespecting Fury and Not Giving Him a Fair Shake!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SMH] I'm Tired of Cats Disrespecting Fury and Not Giving Him a Fair Shake!!

Dude is everything you want in a fighter: Loud and confident, entertainment in and outside the ring. Clean fighter. Humble family man. Born fighter.

Don't agree with everything he says (even when he clearly isnt serious) and want to hate on him for it? Pathetic!

Hurts himself legit and can't fight (sucks, I know) so you want to accuse him of PEDs like he's Pacquiao? Pathetic!

Haters gon hate but one thing is clear: Fury is the kingpin and isn't take a L anytime soon!

WAR FURY!

Wilder ices that steroid freak in 3 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      Dude is everything you want in a fighter: Loud and confident, entertainment in and outside the ring. Clean fighter. Humble family man. Born fighter.

Don't agree with everything he says (even when he clearly isnt serious) and want to hate on him for it? Pathetic!

Hurts himself legit and can't fight (sucks, I know) so you want to accuse him of PEDs like he's Pacquiao? Pathetic!

Haters gon hate but one thing is clear: Fury is the kingpin and isn't take a L anytime soon!

WAR FURY!
      well said... excellent post

Comment

It's sad to see the quality of trolls steadily declining - very lazy, very predictable.

Why bother?

Comment

Tread lightly these cats dont look like they fuck around.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post

Tread lightly these cats dont look like they fuck around.
            That last cat looks crazy lol.

Comment

Fury will never have anyone's respect with the exception of morons and imbeciles.

Comment

i completely agree i don't care much for fury but the dude has earned his respect this is why i am pulling for him now cause everyone just wants to dog on him i hope he shuts these ****tards up WAR FURY!!

Comment

I'm hoping that he ends up being cleared of the doping thing. However, he's still got some other issues that I have a problem with. He was seen hurting himself at a party and had to be assisted to walk. It's not hard to conclude why he canceled the fight. Even if you don't believe that, he's still partying, spending hours walking around, dancing, jumping (on video mind you). There's no debating that. You, as a fan, should be insulted.

Not that anyone cares about this besides me, but the man's wife is about to give birth and he's out on a bender. It's not a reflection on him as an athlete, but it says a lot about his character. For someone who quotes scripture frequently on his twitter, it's disgustingly hypocritical behavior for him to engage in. Be a loud, be controversial, be fat if you can get away with it. But, don't be a shytbag dad and husband. That's something that's never cool, for anyone, and I'm really disappointed about that.

Comment

No, he's boring as **** inside the ring.

He puts on this fake persona just to hang onto his fans because he's a ****in borefest when he fights. Think of a large fat late mayweather
                    and now he tests positive for roids? Lmao he has needles in his butt and still hits like a woman. Better yet he had to cheat to beat an old man who didn't come to fight. Yet barely edged a win, simply patting klitschkos face here and there with the jab.

Fury is a disgrace to boxing and Wilder will knock his big goofy two faced cheating ass if they fight
                    Last edited by Champ Wilder; 06-27-2016, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X