No announcement yet.

So Much for Spring...Storm from hell coming

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Much for Spring...Storm from hell coming

So we are going to be hit with what they call a "weather bomb" tomorrow. They are predicting a couple feet + of snow being driven with up to 100mph winds.

Here I was laughing at all the poor saps here in the US and Canada who had a hard cold snowy winter while we mostly avoided it. Tomorrow is our payback time for Nova Scotia.

i'm just speculating, but there's a hell of a storm off the coast tomorrow. you think it's the same one? cape cod is supposed to get a blizzard, and it's several hundred miles away from the center of the storm.

you guys are going to get hammered if it's the same storm. i hear it's f#ckig huge
    100mph winds are unfortunately nothing to joke about.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      i'm just speculating, but there's a hell of a storm off the coast tomorrow. you think it's the same one? cape cod is supposed to get a blizzard, and it's several hundred miles away from the center of the storm.

you guys are going to get hammered if it's the same storm. i hear it's f#ckig huge
      100mph winds are unfortunately nothing to joke about.

That is the one, and if you look at the map and see where Nova Scotia is, we are in the direct path of it LOL. You guys are only getting skimmed by it.

Last edited by deanrw; 03-25-2014, 08:40 AM.

Comment

I'm glad I live in the West.

As much as you see or hear Colorado, and I might think the winters are horrible, snow and mountains, freezing temperatures.....it's only really true in the mountains.

Most winter days are upper 40's/low 50's, upper 50's to the upper 60's or even 70's at this point, and sunny. And the snow isn't even that bad outside from the mountains.

Comment

Snowing right now here in Baltimore. This is bullcrap. It was nice and up to the 70s 2 days ago.

Comment

Thankfully lower NY dodges another bullet. Up to 2 inches is expected by me.

Comment

Sounds ****ing brutal.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                I'm glad I live in the West.

As much as you see or hear Colorado, and I might think the winters are horrible, snow and mountains, freezing temperatures.....it's only really true in the mountains.

Most winter days are upper 40's/low 50's, upper 50's to the upper 60's or even 70's at this point, and sunny. And the snow isn't even that bad outside from the mountains.

i skied the everliving sh#t out of your state in early march. big, big mountains.

the denver airport sucks.

Comment

We are supposed to just get an inch or 2 in Jersey.

I'm about to buy my beer soon. Need my bravery juice.

Comment

What's in Nova Scotia?.

Comment

Working...
                    X