No announcement yet.

Spence is wasting his talent.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spence is wasting his talent.

Not a fan of eye test judgements but its clear hes at the very least a world class fighter. I saw someone calling him a kid and saying he still growing but hes 29 years old lol and all hes doing is fighting trash. I dont know if he feels hes took his risk by fighting brook and doesnt need to step out of his comfort zone any more but hes fast turning into a joke now with casual fans, fighting bums like ocampos and shot to **** peterson, then a lightweight and now just when u think youve seen it all he starts chasing a 40 year old rather than putting pressure on crawford and arum to make that fight. Although he has the personality of a plank of wood, he could be a superstar and hall of famer if he cleared out that welterweight division and moved up but unfortunately he thinks hes made it already and calling himself the p4p number 1. Its a shame hes becoming a laughing stock with fans because i do believe his ability could be worthy of some of the hype for once.

Who exactly do people like you write these post for? As if many on here are not boxing fans and have not been following the day to day news when it comes to boxing. As if we are casuals who don't know Spence has tried over and over to fight Thruman, Porter, Garcia, for years now. And they had ever excuse in the book.

Comment

How long will it take before someone mentions Goloki in this thread to insult OP?

Comment

Originally posted by CLUE View Post
        Who exactly do people like you write these post for? As if many on here are not boxing fans and have not been following the day to day news when it comes to boxing. As if we are casuals who don't know Spence has tried over and over to fight Thruman, Porter, Garcia, for years now. And they had ever excuse in the book.
        What about crawford. Why do u pretend he doesn't exist?

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
          How long will it take before someone mentions Goloki in this thread to insult OP?
          Its usually the first response, so this thread has done better than most lol

Comment

To be fair, nobody is in a rush to fight Spence. He can’t even get fights with the top guys in his own stable...Crawford is even less likely.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
              Not a fan of eye test judgements but its clear hes at the very least a world class fighter. I saw someone calling him a kid and saying he still growing but hes 29 years old lol and all hes doing is fighting trash. I dont know if he feels hes took his risk by fighting brook and doesnt need to step out of his comfort zone any more but hes fast turning into a joke now with casual fans, fighting bums like ocampos and shot to **** peterson, then a lightweight and now just when u think youve seen it all he starts chasing a 40 year old rather than putting pressure on crawford and arum to make that fight. Although he has the personality of a plank of wood, he could be a superstar and hall of famer if he cleared out that welterweight division and moved up but unfortunately he thinks hes made it already and calling himself the p4p number 1. Its a shame hes becoming a laughing stock with fans because i do believe his ability could be worthy of some of the hype for once.
              I agree.

He shouldn't have taken the fight with Garcia. I think he carried Garcia those last few rounds, actually. It's pretty clear he needs to leave Ww. No one there wants to fight him, and he's over-sized anyway.

I wanna see him fight Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                What about crawford. Why do u pretend he doesn't exist?
                What about him? Clearly the two sides ore now on mission to build their names before they clash. Reason why Crawford was trying to hard to fight Manny, same reason he is fighting Khan. They are both to blame for the hold up, because they know they are each other mega legacy fight, and want to make the most of it. Both sides are in on this. Don't be followed.

Comment

Can Spence fight everyone at once? Nope

Does everyone want to fight Spence? Nope

Will the big fights happen?

Eventually, it’s one a time he can do these in order.

Shawn porter

Manny pacquaio

Keith Thurman (hopefully ready by then)

WW unification superfight with Crawford

He ain’t wasting anything it’s all falling in place right on time and if he completes all those in the next two years he will be a legend hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
                    I agree.

He shouldn't have taken the fight with Garcia. I think he carried Garcia those last few rounds, actually. It's pretty clear he needs to leave Ww. No one there wants to fight him, and he's over-sized anyway.

I wanna see him fight Golovkin.
                    Yeah i just want to see him in competitive match ups but that seems to offend a lot of posters on here

Comment

Working...
                    X