Sources: Wilder rejects 100 million DAZN offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Coppinger works for PBC.
    What does this say dickhead? Mike Coppinger is the Senior Writer for RingTV.com. Follow him on Twitter: MikeCoppinger.

Comment

• Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
      Gee, how did I know that there wouldn't be a link to a source before clicking on this BS?

idiot.
      So.....I take it that you'd agree that this will confirm Wilder is duckingbif true?

Says it's not about money but won't make fight cos of the split.

Is offered massive money and still wont make the fight.

What is the next excuse? This is actually pretty good entertainment., watching this coward come up.with ridiculous 'reasons' why he wint go near AJ.

We've had money, we've had the one name one face lies, we've had "but Eddie said mean things to my manager. I think next it will be "loyalty" or something ridiculous like that. Hes amazingly stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        What does this say dickhead? Mike Coppinger is the Senior Writer for RingTV.com. Follow him on Twitter: MikeCoppinger.
        Mike CoppingerVerified account
        MikeCoppinger
        Boxing Insider, FOX Sports. Catch me on Inside PBC Boxing on FOX and FS1 |

https://twitter.com/mikecoppinger?lang=en

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Mike CoppingerVerified account
          MikeCoppinger
          Boxing Insider, FOX Sports. Catch me on Inside PBC Boxing on FOX and FS1 |

https://twitter.com/mikecoppinger?lang=en

Well he definitely has an agenda and an obvious conflict of interest because he is a double agent who is playing both sides against the middle and Al Haymon definitely need to fire his ass as soon as possible.

Comment

Well he definitely has an agenda and an obvious conflict of interest because he is a double agent who is playing both sides against the middle and Al Haymon definitely need to fire his ass as soon as possible.
            Does Lennox Lewis have an agenda to criticise AJ more than Wilder since he's with PBC?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
              Does Lennox Lewis have an agenda to criticise AJ more than Wilder since he's with PBC?
              No, but Lennox Lewis is not working as a senior writer for Oscar De La Hoya's RingTV.com either while working with the PBC at the same time.

Comment

No, but Lennox Lewis is not working as a senior writer for Oscar De La Hoya's RingTV.com either while working with the PBC at the same time.
                Why would you expose yourself for such obvious double standards?

Mike Coppinger at worse has a conflict of interest and that's if he is spinning propoganda for either side. The fact he's paid by both is actually more of a reason that you could assume he's not bias.

Well done you played yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                  Why would you expose yourself for such obvious double standards?

Mike Coppinger at worse has a conflict of interest and that's if he is spinning propoganda for either side. The fact he's paid by both is actually more of a reason that you could assume he's not bias.

Well done you played yourself.
                  What are you stupid? It's a known fact that Oscar hates Al and even tried to unsuccessfully sue him in court because he felt that Haymon had stolen all of his fighters from his stable; Which was the reason for those racist e-mails targeted at Al Haymon.

However, the fact was those guys were never signed to Golden Boy to begin with. They were signed solely to Al Haymon. Those were haymon fighters all along. Haymon was only using GBP as a backdrop and on a fight by fight basis because De La Hoya's company was chartered and incorporated at the time. So he can help launch his fighters careers and agendas.

Oscar has a promoter's license where as Al Haymon does not.

Comment

• Can you just shut up about Lennox? When Wilder refuses this (which he will) then this will be x10 worse than bowe throwing the belt into the trash, Bowe wasn't going to get 100 million. This is hands down the biggest duck in boxing history, Lennox knows this. Wilder fans should all be quiet from now on...

Comment

What are you stupid? It's a known fact that Oscar hates Al and even tried to unsuccessfully sue him in court because he felt that Haymon had stolen all of his fighters from his stable; Which was the reason for those racist e-mails targeted at Al Haymon.

However, the fact was those guys were never signed to Golden Boy to begin with. They were signed solely to Al Haymon. Those were haymon fighters all along. Haymon was only using GBP as a backdrop and on a fight by fight basis because De La Hoya's company was chartered and incorporated at the time. So he can help launch his fighters careers and agendas.

Oscar has a promoter's license where as Al Haymon does not.
                      Lennox wanted to sign AJ but got turned down and is paid by PBC plenty of cause for some bias.

That stories all well and good but not really relevant and isn't Coppinger fairly new to working with Haymon, you guys like to say he's a smart man an I'm sure Haymon is therefor he isn't gonna pay someone that would obviously go against him like you're making out.

Your double standards that one couldn't be bias and one definitely is are a joke which is why I chose the topic as I knew you'd show yourself up.

What you gonna do when you run out of excuses for Wilder?

Comment

Working...
                      X