Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: If Fury Feels He Won, I Should Be Easy; He Shouldn't Run

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
    Will you just stop? If Tyson is likely to make around 15million + for fighting a B level fighter with the likelihood of him making 80 million can you honestly blame him for taking the deal? He backed himself to fight Wilder where no one gave him a chance. Let’s say he more than done well.

You can joke about him getting knocked down in the 12th but that ordeal didn’t last 10 seconds and he came on strong after the knock down.However, the fact that he has talked quite a bit doesn’t help him but I wouldn’t call it a duck.

If Tyson won the fight he would have to fight Wilder no matter what so the bad decision secured his future financially
    lol @ $80 million.

Arum has come out and said that the numbers being thrown around for this deal are false.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWinners View Post
      Yeah i was surprised the rematch was in place so fast. I was shocked Fury would be in a rush to taste the canvas again. He knows odds are he can't stop Wilder. So he's trying to cash out. This is a clear as day duck.
      Yeah I wonder how Mayweather felt in his later years when he realised he couldn’t stop his opponents even when they were ferocious punchers?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        lol @ $80 million.

Arum has come out and said that the numbers being thrown around for this deal are false.
        Ok 75 million then. Let me guess I bet he didn’t confirm figures.lol

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
          you fackin bell end! First of all, we MADE the fackin sport you dull kunt and the first heavyweight champ was an Englishman. Second, Eddie Hearn garunteed wilder more than warren could or would and has been shouting about wilder coming through and his promoter etc has been very quiet on the matter between point a to b.
          Uk heavyweight is running? This ain’t a marathon you dumb kunt it’s boxng, Tony Joshua is coming over to your shathole joke of a country and democracy to shut up a giant fackin cheeseburger subway scoffin fat kunt for his starter, the main course would be wilder if he has any balls and fury would have earn the chance along with any of the other up coming fighters and you, you can go home and go straight to bed after ya dinner with no desert coz mommy gotta go out and earn like a ho.
          Keep up.

They can't make offers to wilder when they are already booked in another bum to fight.

Anthony Johnson has fight booked against big bum miller.

Comment

wilder trying so hard to redeem himself.
            He wants to force the rematch.
            Hez becoming to sound desperate and disappointed just the way he disappointed AJ.
            Hez hanging in the ocean.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
              Keep up.

They can't make offers to wilder when they are already booked in another bum to fight.

Anthony Johnson has fight booked against big bum miller.
              wilder should fight another bogeyman in the division 1n breazeale.

Comment

Did so many people clamour for a Martinez-Chavez Jr rematch?

The fights were very similar

Wilder needs the Fury rematch because he has lost a lot of credibility given he was virtually outclassed save for knockdowns.

Fury however is riding a lot of momentum and can wait. I find it odd that a fighter, who most picked to lose, upset the odds and dominated a champion after losing his way outside of the ring, with only a scrub ‘warm up’ fight separating that.... yet he’s the one ducking a rematch? Something doesn’t quite add up here

Comment

A lot of truth in what Wilders saying!

He would have been running away from the rematch if he didn't truly believe he would win?

Yes, he knows and has acknowledged that the first fight was controversial and close, but how can be criticized for wanting to set the record straight?!

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                    Wow, I've not seen anyone get it more twisted than this guy.
                    I thought he spoke with poise and eloquence and I’m a die hard Wilder fan.....honest!

Comment

Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
                      Wilder has stated the obvious. Fury don't want none!! And is sensibly HIDING behind the "deal"....Fury really doesn't need to re-invite absorbing them kinda shots to his head as a recoverer from depression and substance abuse. Wilder has every right to more so believe he won the contest...Hopefully Poshua and his remote Hearn don't find themselves again reconsidering fighting Wilder after this.
                      Fury has Wilder shook.

Comment

Working...
                      X