Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -The Glove-
    Quote:

Originally Posted by KING MEAT

take me out to a nice cambodian resto (ive never been) then we got a deal. and hook me up with some of your GFs homegirls

Haha. You come down to the Tac, I got you. And all of her friends are boo'ed up. None of them models anyways, so you wouldn't be interested. lol
    I hate how shallow i am sometimes.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

so running four miles, jumping rope and shadow boxing daily is not good enough exercise for your legs?

Comment

You dont even lift

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
          You dont even lift
          do i need to? do you work your legs with weights?

Comment

Depends what you want out of those legs.

Explosive strength? No, then what you're doing is not enough.

If you're doing upperwork strength training and only skipping ropes and running for the legs you will end up asymmetric and don't gain close to the same positives from your strength training as you could.

If you want to flex your biceps on da corner it's probably enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
              Depends what you want out of those legs.

Explosive strength? No, then what you're doing is not enough.

If you're doing upperwork strength training and only skipping ropes and running for the legs you will end up asymmetric and don't gain close to the same positives from your strength training as you could.

If you want to flex your biceps on da corner it's probably enough.
              i do a bunch of vertical leaps as part of my daily work as well. anyway, i am going to look into a very simple weight workout for my legs. phuck squatting with heavy weight though. i like my knees.

Comment

One legged squats are also much less safe than regular squats as you can't keep the leg perfectly steady.

I'd recommend regular squats but you don't need to aim for 300lbs. Start very low and work your way up.
                If done with proper technique and weights you can handle squats are perfectly safe for your knees.

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
                  You dont even lift

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X