Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would a KO win by Bradley over Pac validate the first fight??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
    it would validate that we're living in a dreamworld like the matrix and there was some glitch in the system that gave bradley the power to KO pacquiao...also it wouldn't change the fact that pac won the first fight.

hahahhaha green k for you my good sir......

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
      No

Even if by some devine miracle Bradley KOs Pacquiao, The first fight was really won by Pacquiao no matter how many times we see it.
      ^^^this^^^

Comment

No because Bradley clearly didnt win the 1st fight and or hurt Pacquiao in any way. If anything it would look more like a fluke than it justifying the 1st fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post

Sorry, I was thinking of how absurd the idea of Bradley stopping Manny Pacquiao is.
          It's not that absurd. He's going to need to get some headbutting action going though.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
            No because Bradley clearly didnt win the 1st fight and or hurt Pacquiao in any way. If anything it would look more like a fluke than it justifying the 1st fight.
            Why wouldn't it make the first fight look like a fluke, especially since it involved injuries?

Comment

I still believe Manny took the first fight.

No kind of strength training technic would ever endow Bradley with enough force to KO Manny. In my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post

If these two kats mix it up again and Bradley were to KO Pac....how would that change your mind on the first fight????

wachugot?
                not for me. I thought manny won the 1st fight. nothing will make me change my mind about that.

Comment

it's like asking if i hit the powerball jackpot with one ticket, can i retire?

the answer is an absolute yes but the chances of it happening is next to impossible

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post

If these two kats mix it up again and Bradley were to KO Pac....how would that change your mind on the first fight????

wachugot?
                    What you need to understand is Paq's opponent's job is only to survive. Throw a few punches here and there, run or backpedal. When the fight is over, they win or gets robbed according to clowns.

While Paq has to fight impressively or KTFO his opponent. If he doesn't, dumb fans would either say he's slowing down or his opponent is robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
                      It's not that absurd. He's going to need to get some headbutting action going though.
                      Originally posted by res View Post
                      Why wouldn't it make the first fight look like a fluke, especially since it involved injuries?
                      uh ho......we got our first Desert Stormer...........

Comment

Working...
                      X