Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There are three retro Jordan releases, all with in a month of each other...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real men have Jordan collections. About 8 pairs of mines were ruine in a basement flood last year.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      Real men have Jordan collections. About 8 pairs of mines were ruine in a basement flood last year.
      Yeah dude, growing up we didnt have money for ****.....

I had some FIla Hersey Hawkins shoes that were 50 bucks (my most expensive at the time) and I wore those motherphuckers out... I was wearing to school and the body of the shoe was torn off of the sole of the shoe and you could literally see my socks....

I was in middle school, and I PROMISE YOU, I can still remember trying to paint my shoes white with water color paints to have them look at least decent.....

I got made fun of for wearing fake shoes, and now that I have a little bit of money and live just a tad bit comfortable, I always by shoes now... I probably have about 30 pair......

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post

Comment

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post

I had some FIla Hersey Hawkins shoes that were 50 bucks (my most expensive at the time) and I wore those motherphuckers out... I was wearing to school and the body of the shoe was torn off of the sole of the shoe and you could literally see my socks....

I was in middle school, and I PROMISE YOU, I can still remember trying to paint my shoes white with water color paints to have them look at least decent.....

I got made fun of for wearing fake shoes, and now that I have a little bit of money and live just a tad bit comfortable, I always by shoes now... I probably have about 30 pair......

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post

Come the winter there wouldnt be a deer left in the woods
            Those things are hard as **** to pull back. Had a redneck go camping with us and he brought one of these, and none of us could get it all the way back.

Comment

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post

I loved those joints. Had me a pair myself. Now don't mistake my previous post; it was not directed at you. I'm talking about the ones that buy them because everybody's got them and because they have a Jordan logo on it. You can spot those from a mile away. I mean I love sneakers, but Dunks and Blazers are more my thing. I grew up rocking LA Gears, Everlast, Payless ****. But I busted my ass from 5th grade on, working the fields. These are the first pair of shoes I ever bought myself (In white and blue CW)

The next year, I thought I was the **** with these.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                Those things are hard as **** to pull back. Had a redneck go camping with us and he brought one of these, and none of us could get it all the way back.
                haha i do that **** all the time with my friends who dont hunt.

and just think we hicks have to do it in complete silence and super quick so the prey wont see us and run.

Bow Hunting is my favorite way to hunt now.

ive killed my share of deer with a rifle but bow hunting is more primal and makes the hunt feel more sacred

nothing like getting up at the butt crack of dawn to sit in the woods and watch nature wake up.

then wait and get ready to attack

cant wait for season to open

Comment

I used to wear Jordans a long time ago but not anymore.

Comment

I got these:

Comment

They are ruining the og shoes by ALWAYS dropping retros! They did that to the space jams.

If you want the shoe just get it OG.

Comment

Working...
                      X