Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the Aussie opinion on South Africans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the Aussie opinion on South Africans?

Where I live (London) there are huge Australian and South African communities. I' not dissing all South Africans cos my karate teacher is South African and he's the man!

The Aussies are pretty much like the English but with a funny accent. As in, work hard, go to the pub, play sports etc.

South Africans on the other hand, drink beer in the park . The only accent you hear in the park during the working week is the South African one and a few park bench drunks. Most the South Africans over here are fairly young as in under 30 and speak Afrikaans.

Is it the same in Australia?

they have annoying accents.....and can be a bit weird

and they were one of the most racist countries ever until 15 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by KingoftheAnts View Post
      Where I live (London) there are huge Australian and South African communities. I' not dissing all South Africans cos my karate teacher is South African and he's the man!

The Aussies are pretty much like the English but with a funny accent. As in, work hard, go to the pub, play sports etc.

South Africans on the other hand, drink beer in the park . The only accent you hear in the park during the working week is the South African one and a few park bench drunks. Most the South Africans over here are fairly young as in under 30 and speak Afrikaans.

Is it the same in Australia?
      Of course we're generalising here.. but the Saffas I've met in Australia tend to be more serious/prideful than the average Aussie or Pom.

They love their sport almost as much as we do and they're always very competitive, which i can respect.

There's never been a huge SA presence anywhere that I've been.. any that I've met have just been scattered around in various places.

Comment

the only SA's i see come into the bottlo from the polo fields.. other then that i rarely see or hear from them

Comment

most south africans I know are good hard workers and love there sport...im a kiwi and we dont have huge success in sports so we are passionate in the ones we do succeed in and are very passionate...we have small countries in a sence and are proud of the success we have...namely being rugby.
          we dont produce the stars as such but are very proud of our countries.
          such as denmark would be very proud of king kessler...neither nz or sa have produced a boxer like this so denmark should be extremely proud!!
          GO KESSLER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kesslerfan#1 View Post
            most south africans i know are good hard workers and love there sport...im a kiwi and we dont have huge success in sports so we are passionate in the ones we do succeed in and are very passionate...we have small countries in a sence and are proud of the success we have...namely being rugby.
            We dont produce the stars as such but are very proud of our countries.
            Such as denmark would be very proud of king kessler...neither nz or sa have produced a boxer like this so denmark should be extremely proud!!
            Go kessler!!!
            what the f*** has that got to do with south africans.u do love kessler dont u.

Comment

Originally posted by Kesslerfan#1 View Post
              most south africans I know are good hard workers and love there sport...im a kiwi and we dont have huge success in sports so we are passionate in the ones we do succeed in and are very passionate...we have small countries in a sence and are proud of the success we have...namely being rugby.
              we dont produce the stars as such but are very proud of our countries.
              such as denmark would be very proud of king kessler...neither nz or sa have produced a boxer like this so denmark should be extremely proud!!
              GO KESSLER!!!
              You really are Kessler's number one fan.

Comment

Black South Africans are just fine by me .

It's just those arrogant racist white bastards who are a bit of a worry.

Comment

Working...
                X