Gay Stare Downs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    Silva vs. Azeredo

WTF!!!!!!! that wasn't even a peck...I think I saw tongue!!! LOL I wonder if he was ever interviewed bout that?? what the hell could he possibly say he was thinking???

Comment

I can't imagine trying to defend that.

I remember Al Pacino in his role in "Dog Day Afternoon", telling the Police Chief to kiss him, and the Chief asked why, and Al responded "Because I like to get kissed whenever I get ****ed." It sounded macho when Al said it (even though he was playing a ****).

Then there's the guys who always tell other dudes they fought "You were the sweetest piece of ass I ever had." or "I'm going to **** you like a *****."

To me it's all **** no matter how you slice it, unless it's Al Pacino, then it's forgiven.

Comment

Silva vs. Azeredo

that's just f'n gay....

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
          WTF!!!!!!! that wasn't even a peck...I think I saw tongue!!! LOL I wonder if he was ever interviewed bout that?? what the hell could he possibly say he was thinking???
          He probably said something macho like "I always kiss my girls before I **** 'em." and the UFC frat boy fans ate it up.

There's no excuse for that kind of behavior, I thought Joe Calzaghe was a fruitcake for feigning **** sex with a bent over Hopkins, but now I know what true ****sexuality in combat sports is all about.

And you won't hear me say this often, but I apologize to Joe on that one.

Comment

Silva vs. Azeredo

Oh man that is fcukin gay what was silva thinking about..

Green K for that find there mate props

Comment

Originally posted by Stuntin View Post
              no one cares about spanish slang you loser...and no, Mayweather isn't gay. He has kids. There are photos all over this website of JMM with a Japanese dude doing naughty stuff. The Japanese guy is grabbing JMM's weiner and JMM in another pic is pretending to bone him in the A##. Another pic has simulated oral sex. Mayweather is no ****. It shows how little integrity you have to claim that he is.
              Hey hey....sorry I didn't mean to insult your lover.... so did it hurt having his kids??? I dont even wanna know where they came out of....PINCHE PAR DE JOTOS!!!

Comment

there, now everyone knows

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                  PINCHE PAR DE JOTOS!!!
                  you loser

You will forever be a ***** to the Spaniards

Comment

Originally posted by Stuntin View Post

there, now everyone knows
                    Im starting just starting to feel a little sick!

How does that make the real hardcore knockout king pac fans feel
                    Knowing that he cant knock out a fruit seller lol

Just a thought

before Lady fan beats me to it

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                      Im starting just starting to feel a little sick!

How does that make the real hardcore knockout king pac fans feel
                      Knowing that he cant knock out a fruit seller lol

Just a thought

before Lady fan beats me to it

if JMM was a real man, PAC would have had NO MERCY...half men only get half beatings...LOL!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X