Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would win in a rematch right now - Odlanier Solis vs David Haye?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would win in a rematch right now - Odlanier Solis vs David Haye?

We all know Solis destroyed David Haye in Ireland in 2001. But 9 years later, Haye has improved and Solis has gained a lot of weight.

How do you see this fight going down?
    Solis by TKO/KO
    50.00%
    Solis by decision
    0.00%
    Haye by TKO/KO
    37.50%
    Haye by decision
    0.00%
    I have no opinion/draw/too close to call
    12.50%

I got Haye. Solis is good but very out of shape and Haye boxes circles around him.

Comment

Solis has a chance at tagging Gaye's glass chin :rofl2:.
      but nah, Haye takes it.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        I got Haye. Solis is good but very out of shape and Haye boxes circles around him.
        Solis is one of those guys that has fat and muscle. I wouldn't say he's out of shape but he definitely should lose some weight imo.

Comment

Solis has been way of control with his weight, it makes me wonder if this dude got a taste of the American life and now is too laid back to put forth championship effort.

That said, Haye got this….

Comment

but Solis has more power than Gaye, 1 touch and it's lights out :rofl2: .

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
              Solis has been way of control with his weight, it makes me wonder if this dude got a taste of the American life and now is too laid back to put forth championship effort.

That said, Haye got this….
              Despite Solis rapid weight growth, he is very technically sound has incredibly fast hands for heavyweights, is a great counter puncher and has a lot of power.

I actually think this would be a fantastic match-up, very exciting.

This fight almost has no chance of happening any time soon so realistically I would like to see Solis vs the Arreola/Adamek winner.

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
                but Solis has more power than Gaye, 1 touch and it's lights out :rofl2: .
                He also has a bigger GUT then Haye, if Haye puts in his body work early it’s lights out James Toney style in the latter rounds on Solis.

Comment

Working...
                X