Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why get mad at pac for fightig foreman, when flashweather fight baldomir?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why get mad at pac for fightig foreman, when flashweather fight baldomir?

yuri foreman is so much better a boxer than that scum baldomir. baldomir lost 12 times and knocked out once and this puss dashweather continues to say mosley lost five times. what type of ***ot ass **** is that? ****weather ran from featherfist baldomir for twleve rounds and cried. what a joke and now you flashweather fans are mad at pac fighting the great foreman. why?

They are called haters and won't give pacman any credit. I used to flame on them now I just find them funny. I actually find a lot of posts here funny and don't bother

Comment

baldomir was the OFFICIAL WW champ. Foreman is nothing but a fake title holder. he is barely top 10 in his own division.

BTW, I like pac more than mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Destroyercuda View Post
        yuri foreman is so much better a boxer than that scum baldomir. baldomir lost 12 times and knocked out once and this puss dashweather continues to say mosley lost five times. what type of ***ot ass **** is that? ****weather ran from featherfist baldomir for twleve rounds and cried. what a joke and now you flashweather fans are mad at pac fighting the great foreman. why?
        That's the best post I've seen this year. F*king furious! ****weather

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Destroyercuda View Post
          Baldomir hadn't lost in 8 years and was the undisputed welterweight champion when Floyd fought him so what are you talking about??

Comment

Yuri would actually be a decent tuneup for Pac getting ready for Mayweather as well, but I'm not sure that would be a good idea. I don't want Pac to be weight drained from moving down after the JMW division.

Comment

Foreman is C grade and only just C grade , Pac fights him rather than Floyd its bull**** tin gathering , getting to the point where a belt is more important than the clown that has it , Foreman weakest of a piss poor bunch of 154s .

Comment

baldomir=linear champ
                foreman=paper wba champ

this thread=why

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
                  baldomir=linear champ
                  foreman=paper wba champ

this thread=why

foreman>>>>baldomir

Comment

Mayweather also fought Judah after Judah clearly lost to Baldomir. That is the true sign of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                    X