Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Selby: Leo Santa Cruz, Carl Frampton Should Take Interim Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Selby: Leo Santa Cruz, Carl Frampton Should Take Interim Fights

IBF featherweight champion Lee Selby (23-1) was in attendance for Leo Santa Cruz's majority decision victory over Carl Frampton in their highly anticipated rematch this past Saturday at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Frampton defeated Santa Cruz by majority decision in their first fight last July, and that fight took place at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hey boxingscene how about an article about alexander the doper pedvetkin and his b sample coming back positive????

Comment

Why not have the history making trilogy?

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
        Hey boxingscene how about an article about alexander the doper pedvetkin and his b sample coming back positive????
        What? You mean like this one, from yesterday? http://www.boxingscene.com/povetkin-...sample--113245

Do keep up old boy

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
          If these guys fought 10x's itd probably be a Draw 4x's and 3 wins for Frampton and 3 for LSC. IDK man, neither guy has fight changing power so id prefer to see them matched against other people. There are so many fighters at 122-130 that deserve a shot at either of them, IDK why anyone wants to see this again right away.

Comment

I want the trilogy as much as anyone but would understand if they took interim fights. Frampton wants a fight in Belfast and Leo can do a fight in LA.

Comment

I agree with Selby. No need for an immediate rematch! Frampton vs. Selby in Belfast! LSC vs. Gary Russell Jr. in Vegas! Mares vs. Zambrano at StubHub! Make them happen!

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
                Because he don't want to have to fight Gary Russell or Oscar Valdez.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  I agree with Selby. No need for an immediate rematch! Frampton vs. Selby in Belfast! LSC vs. Gary Russell Jr. in Vegas! Mares vs. Zambrano at StubHub! Make them happen!
                  If Frampton really wants a Belfast fight, it makes sense to be v. a British fighter.

I'd be down for the immediate trilogy, they make great, high-level fights. But there's so much talent at feather, you cant go wrong with many matchups. All the names you mentioned, Im cool with (honestly, not that familiar w Zambrano).

Valdez not quite ready for them. I could see Valdez v. Cuellar as a good step up.

Comment

Oh, and lets not forget Quigg.

Comment

Working...
                    X