No announcement yet.

Holly holm gonna ko RHONDA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
    Ronda got outclassed. I knew if Holly kept it standing (which she did), she'd own Ronda. Ronda's striking game isn't so polished
    The greatest MMA fighter p4p was Anderson Silva right? He started in boxing...

Tonight spoke why loud and clear.

Comment

Originally posted by Brickyardigan View Post
      The greatest MMA fighter p4p was Anderson Silva right? He started in boxing...

Tonight spoke why loud and clear.
      Fedor was the best p4p and he started in Sambo, but Anderson started in Jiu Jitsu and TKD as a child, not boxing..

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
        Fedor was the best p4p and he started in Sambo, but Anderson started in Jiu Jitsu and TKD as a child, not boxing..
        He's black I'm sure he had some striking history before all that other bs. His losses before he got knocked out by some wrestler was always via submission via TKD or Jiu Jutsu

Comment

TKD is Taekwando, a striking art.

Comment

Originally posted by Brickyardigan View Post
            He's black I'm sure he had some striking history before all that other bs. His losses before he got knocked out by some wrestler was always via submission via TKD or Jiu Jutsu
            Silva first began training jiu-jitsu with neighborhood kids who could afford lessons. He explained his introduction to martial arts in an interview with FIGHT! Magazine: “When I started out, Jiu-Jitsu was really an elite thing in Brazil, and there was some prejudice towards poorer kids, so I had to learn things on my own... Some of my neighbors started doing Jiu-Jitsu, so I started watching it, and then started rolling with them. It wasn’t organized training, but it was better than nothing.” By the age of thirteen his family was able to set aside enough money to start him in Tae Kwon Do lessons, from which he moved on to Capoeira, before finally settling on Muay Thai at the age of sixteen
            From Anderson himself...

Comment

Big difference in class as far as a world champion boxer and Rousey's previous opponents. Holm had the right game plan and trained for everything. I was nervous for her when she got caught in a clinch and later to the ground, but she was in no trouble at all. Holm even scored a takedown herself.

I knew Ronda would get outclassed as far as striking, but what stood out to me was how gassed out she looked before the 1st round ended. She was also clearly frustrated having to deal with adversity for once.

Good news for Miesha Tate as she can get her title shot now, Rousey is still a big star regardless of how bad was beat tonight, even though her stock a big hit. Would be foolish to give her an immediate rematch the she looked tonight.

Dana didn't look too happy to see his biggest star get completed destroyed. First Pettis and wheaties, then Cain, then coked up Jones crashing into a pregnant woman, now Ronda losing. I bet he's praying that McGregor beats Aldo, or that Aldo gets injured in training again.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                Big difference in class as far as a world champion boxer and Rousey's previous opponents. Holm had the right game plan and trained for everything. I was nervous for her when she got caught in a clinch and later to the ground, but she was in no trouble at all. Holm even scored a takedown herself.

I knew Ronda would get outclassed as far as striking, but what stood out to me was how gassed out she looked before the 1st round ended. She was also clearly frustrated having to deal with adversity for once.

Good news for Miesha Tate as she can get her title shot now, Rousey is still a big star regardless of how bad was beat tonight, even though her stock a big hit. Would be foolish to give her an immediate rematch the she looked tonight.

Dana didn't look too happy to see his biggest star get completed destroyed. First Pettis and wheaties, then Cain, then coked up Jones crashing into a pregnant woman, now Ronda losing. I bet he's praying that McGregor beats Aldo, or that Aldo gets injured in training again.
                If Aldo smashes McGregor Dana will probably cut his wrists.

Comment

had to show:

check out the reflection

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                    If Aldo smashes McGregor Dana will probably cut his wrists.
                    I would pay to see him do that, I would even pay for the razor blades. He Is a piece of s**t.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                      I would pay to see him do that, I would even pay for the razor blades. He Is a piece of s**t.
                      Sounds like you're an even bigger piece of **** for saying such words.

I don't know anything about the man but your comment says more about you than him.

Comment

Working...
                      X