No announcement yet.

Late Vegas Money on Broner? Someone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    All you do is cry about robberies for haymon fighters. Ironic considering your fav fighter was in one of the biggest robberies in the last 50 years
    Not all Hymen boxers, just a few, the "PBC superstuds". Bradley got robbed in the Chaves fight, so it's all good. Broner's career is being kept afloat by the careful matchmaking and protection from Hymen....they WILL go to great lengths to protect their investment in him. They are marketing him as one of the most elite boxers on the face of the earth, reality is he is a spoiled brat who comes off as lazy.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Notice the odds on a draw are pretty low.....14/1, typically they are about 20/1 or something like that. The odds look like they are pretty even in terms of winning by KO/TKO but are favoring Broner to win by decision. Yeah, word is out that Mayweather is going to use his pull to get some crazy scores for the tin can man tonight. Porter's only chance is to win by knockout to save the world from seeing just how corrupt boxing can get.
      Put my $$$ on a draw and I feel like it's a win-win for me. Bromer will look good early but Porter will take over from the 4th round and dominate. Barring no knockdowns or KO I see the judges giving Broner some late rounds to make it a draw.

This fight is smelling like a rematch. A rematch that can happen on the undercard of Mayweather's September PPV

The Lemiuex-Ndam fight really has me worried on who to put $$$ on. Lemieux is EVEN by KO at bovada

Comment

Working...
      X