Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Haye learn't enough to give Wlad trouble or does it go same way as before?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
    Mormeck was not a rematch.
    Mormeck was a BS fight nobody wanted to see. A Haye rematch has interest for a lot of fans. Nobody else has earned a shot so make the fight that has most interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      Mormeck was a BS fight nobody wanted to see. A Haye rematch has interest for a lot of fans. Nobody else has earned a shot so make the fight that has most interest.
      Mormeck was a garbage fight, i agree. But it has little to do with Haye earning a rematch or not.

I don't see why there's interest in Haye - Wladimir 2? The first fight was garbage, and Haye was outclassed in a very boring fight.
      Haye is not a fan friendly fighter like he's perceived to be. He's a very low output fighter.

Haye - Vitali makes more sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
        Mormeck was a garbage fight, i agree. But it has little to do with Haye earning a rematch or not.

I don't see why there's interest in Haye - Wladimir 2? The first fight was garbage, and Haye was outclassed in a very boring fight.
        Haye is not a fan friendly fighter like he's perceived to be. He's a very low output fighter.

Haye - Vitali makes more sense.
        There is interest not as much as Vitali but it's there. If Vitali retires i have no doubt this will be what the fans want.

Comment

Originally posted by TheIcon View Post
          After Wlad's manager on ringside did not rule out a future clash between David Haye and Wladimir Klitschko I thought it would be appropriate to give a poll out seeing what peoples thoughts are, having I'm sure watched the fight back on many different occasions, has Haye figured out a different way to go about things to find Wladimir's chin more often and beat him or at least give him a tougher/closer test? Obviously this fight is a long way off being made but I'm just interested to see what you guys think would happen if it did happen again.
          Haye can't really fight Wlad different than he did the first time. His gameplan was alright but simply didn't work. He DID find Wlad's chin a couple times, but Wlad today's Wlad is not the one who lost to Sander's. He's developed immensely.
          I see the fight going much the same as the first one. If Haye takes more risks, he will almost certainly get knocked out.

Comment

I rather see Haye vs Vatali

and then talk about Hays Vs Wlad, after he TKO's Vitali,

Comment

Haye needs to take more risks in there. He won't outbox him, Wlad is too rangy and cautious.

Comment

people actually want to see a wlad - haye rematch?

i wanna see haye - valuev rematch

Comment

It would be virtually the same fight. Neither fighter has changed since the last fight so i don't see a different outcome.

Comment

haye would probably press the action more...he's an intelligent fighter when he's focused and he knows a lot more about wlad to make the rematch more competitive

how competitive? dunno, but u never do with haye...

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                      I rather see Haye vs Vatali

and then talk about Hays Vs Wlad, after he TKO's Vitali,
                      Haye cannot win against either Klitschko. It's an illusion in your mind.

Comment

Working...
                      X