Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One guy is running unarmed. Another is chasing armed.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
    BWHAHHAHAH why is he holding what appears to be one or two 20 dollar bills like he's "paid"? Must have got a birthday card from grandma. . . Or maybe he sold a dub sack to that fool round da coh'nah.
    LOL, or he might be saying "b1tch, no refunds".

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
      Zimmerman looks like you. . .
      I dont look like a skinhead white guy, im a dark skin rican

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
        That must be why he had no drugs on him, and the drugs tests they gave him came up negative.

There you go again assuming **** because of his appearance. Boys act hard on facebook all the time, it's what you do.

God I hope one of you people loses your sons to something like this, then you'll understand.
        all of that is irrelevant, drug dealers aren't always selling drugs and not all drug dealers do drugs...

no one is assuming he's a drug dealer because of his appearance but because they were asking him for drugs on his face book and didn't he get suspended for having drug paraphernalia?

I'm reporting you for wishing death on my kids...

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
          Queers laughed and said, Zimmerman has no injuries and is a liar.

They were proven wrong.
          [IMG][/IMG]

Now they say a gash on the head isn't a bad injury.

Yeah? How about you gash your head open and have someone of the height and weight of Paul Williams bash your face in repeatably.

I'm sick of the politically correct ****s that are scared to death to call shit for what it is. Instead of having the balls to say shit, they're scared of how others will think of them. They will do everything to go around reality just so they won't offend anyone.

Guns and money means fuck all when you have a sissy ass nation that's afraid to speak up cause of what others will label them as.
          I know you haven't finished puberty yet but damn, you cant be that stupid?

Zimmerman started everything

and he ended it.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            no one is assuming he's a drug dealer because of his appearance but because they were asking him for drugs on his face book and didn't he get suspended for having drug paraphernalia?
            Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            he had probably made a sell
            Assuming again

Comment

so george zimmerman did a background check on him too?
              Is that all you have to say? The other day you were calling me a liar and claiming I was ducking to post evidence. Now that you have the evidence, you'll just make a sissy ass statement like that?

My evidence shows your hero isn't an angel, and the case is much more than "one guy running unarmed and another chasing armed"

It shows how fucking ******ed you really are just like the other "protesters" that don't know anything but a kid was shot at for holding ice tea and skittles.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                Queers laughed and said, Zimmerman has no injuries and is a liar.

They were proven wrong.
                [IMG][/IMG]

Now they say a gash on the head isn't a bad injury.

Yeah? How about you gash your head open and have someone of the height and weight of Paul Williams bash your face in repeatably.

I'm sick of the politically correct ****s that are scared to death to call shit for what it is. Instead of having the balls to say shit, they're scared of how others will think of them. They will do everything to go around reality just so they won't offend anyone.

Guns and money means fuck all when you have a sissy ass nation that's afraid to speak up cause of what others will label them as.
                Wow, that's poetry. I take back any bad **** I've said about you.

Comment

Comment

I know you haven't finished puberty yet but damn, you cant be that stupid?

Zimmerman started everything

and he ended it.
                    Evidence? Show me your evidence that Zimmerman started it all.

Looks like you might have to go on the news and breakdown all the facts cause apparently you witnessed Zimmerman start with Trayvon.

Yeah, suck a dick kid.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
                      Wow, that's poetry. I take back any bad **** I've said about you.
                      thanks for stroking his **** =/ now he'll never stop

Comment

Working...
                      X