Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao - Very good fighter...but.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Pacquiao - Very good fighter...but.

He obviously had plenty of good wins at multiple weights, but let's look at these massive career pitfalls. When he was 11-0 and in his prime, he was KO'd by a very poor fighter called
    Rustico Torrecampo (Ended career 15-8-6) Why did Manny never seek a rematch? Had he just met his match in Torrecampo? In the same way he did with JMM?

Regardless of his 2-1-1 record against Marquez, anyone who knows anything about boxing knows that he lost all four of those fights convincingly. 0-4 was the reality. He was also shutout 12-0 by a completely finished Floyd Mayweather, with Manny being the younger man and 98% as good as he ever was. He is still in my top 50 ATG. But many of his fans still think he's like an ATG top 5 or so, no way.
    Last edited by Nash out; 11-25-2018, 02:23 AM.

You are entitled to your own opinion but your are wasting your time and space on this board trying to jam your opinion down are throats. Nobody is going to change their opinion of Pacquiao for better or for worse. I know more about boxing than you ever will and Pacquiao did not lose all 4 Marquez fights convincingly. That's just your bias wrong hateful opinion. He was not shutout 12-0 by Mayweather you fuking dummy. Mayweather was the A side and yet Pacquiao won 4 rounds on two judge's scorecards and 3 rounds on the other judge's scorecard. Don't try to rewrite history the way you wish it was. Yes, Mayweather clearly won and no the fight was not that one sided. Man, you are just a Pacquiao hater, plain and simple and it shows.

Comment

Sorry for the spelling mistake. I meant to say our throats and spelled it are by mistake.

Comment

Joins Nov 2018, writes a lengthy rant about Pacquiao...obviously a regular scared to use his account in case he gets redkayed for writing shyte about a legend....probably kidbazooka or barrett, snivelling ****tards that they are

Comment

Originally posted by cally83 View Post
          He obviously had plenty of good wins at multiple weights, but let's look at these massive career pitfalls. When he was 11-0 and in his prime, he was KO'd by a very poor fighter called
          Rustico Torrecampo (Ended career 15-8-6) Why did Manny never seek a rematch? Had he just met his match in Torrecampo? In the same way he did with JMM?

Regardless of his 2-1-1 record against Marquez, anyone who knows anything about boxing knows that he lost all four of those fights convincingly. 0-4 was the reality. He was also shutout 12-0 by a completely finished Floyd Mayweather, with Manny being the younger man and 98% as good as he ever was. He is still in my top 50 ATG. But many of his fans still think he's like an ATG top 5 or so, no way.
          Pacquiao is older than floyd in boxing years, the onus was on floyd to ko a washed up knocked out cold washed up pacman, but floyd couldnt deliver a stunning win to outshine Rustici torrecampo a can driver, and rustico had a prime young pacman, while floyd fought a pacman who was long in the tooth, war torn and had a bad shoulder and was already timid and knocked out cold by jmm, and converted to christianity. The onus is always on the man who is unbeaten and boasts he is the best ever to deliver the show, not the washed up has been.

Comment

Failed troll thread 2.0

Comment

I thought Marquez won all four Pacquaio fights and I still can't say Pacquaio isn't a great fighter. He'd be top 50 all-time IMO but probably not quite top 40.

Comment

Prime 11-0 Manny Pacquiao lol....

Comment

Lol op is an absolute ******

Comment

Working...
                  X