No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner racist rant on Asian's and Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    He made black jokes too. His whole shctick sucked. It went over terribly because there was only media there.

With all due respect if you didn't Watch the video you shouldn't be condemning what happened.
    I got no problem with it as long as u can take black jokes too.

To tell you the truth asians arent the best drivers....

But Id like to see the outrage if Manny was starting to make black jokes. Oh my oh my lol

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post

But Id like to see the outrage if Manny was starting to make black jokes. Oh my oh my lol
      That would be because its out of character. At some point, people need to stop pretending what Broner says offends them. It doesn't. Even the most ******ed idiot in the world realizes Broner's schtick is to offend everyone. Only those with a silly agenda parse out what he says about Asians, or whites etc. etc.

Comment

That would be because its out of character. At some point, people need to stop pretending what Broner says offends them. It doesn't. Even the most ******ed idiot in the world realizes Broner's schtick is to offend everyone. Only those with a silly agenda parse out what he says about Asians, or whites etc. etc.
        Of course and as I said I dont even mind i. Its for promotion and he plays the vilain, but hes just not good at it. He sounds stupid everytime. Its not even funny.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post

He made fun of Freddie Roach's Parkinsons disease too saying he was happy Roach was back with Pacquiao "so we can get things SHAKING"

Comment

Unfortunately we live in an era where anything anyone says or does now offends people. Things that were offensive 20 years ago are now to certain people.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Mercury View Post
              He made fun of Freddie Roach's Parkinsons disease too saying he was happy Roach was back with Pacquiao "so we can get things SHAKING"
              Yeah the guy is just a ****** and a bully. If u see his IG he bullies civilians and tell them he will fight them if they dont let him pass 1st at the restaurant. The guy has 0 class.

If I was black I wouldnt like him. Hes like caricature. He acts ignorant on so many level its not even funny

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Mercury View Post
                He took shots at everyone, regardless of race, and you think that is a racist rant?

Geez!

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
                  Unfortunately we live in an era where anything anyone says or does now offends people. Things that were offensive 20 years ago are now to certain people.
                  Anyone offended by this is a phony. When he told the driving instructor joke, no one got it nor did they connect it to Manny being Asian until Broner said anything.

They laughed at the black fighter joke and went silent when he said get it shaking about Freddy obviously because he has parkinsons.

Basically he offended everyone-which is his call line-anyone can get it.

edit-The TS has a picture of Conor McGregor in his avi and is complaining about Broner's presser.

Oh yeah-this is BULLSH-T fake anger.

Comment

as a human being I'm offended by ****roaches like Broner

Comment

Telling bad Asian jokes to hype a fight that no one really cares about is now called a racist rant?
                      The Big Dung would be upset if the roles were reversed. Hypocrisy and double standards are the libtard way.

Comment

Working...
                      X