Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward would be a legit threat to Usyk...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Ward would be a legit threat to Usyk...

Wards a winner. You dont have to like his style, attitude, or nationality. Just respect the man as a winner and aknowledge he'd be Usyk's biggest challenge as an amateur or pro.

Give Ward 1 tune-up at CW and he decisions Usyk and stops him late in a rematch...

Comment

I think Ward is a bit more skilled. But Usyk is the bigger guy. Id favor Usyk as both are elite, and the biggest factor would probably be size.

Comment

Well his last lot of fights have been vs champions or ex champions in their backyards so he must have big balls. So yeah he shouldn't fight Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
          I think Ward is a bit more skilled. But Usyk is the bigger guy. Id favor Usyk as both are elite, and the biggest factor would probably be size.
          Skills pay the bills

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            Skills pay the bills
            Bellew also showed experience and executing a plan work well against Usyk as he is still a green Pro in many ways, so as much as I joke in my other post I think Ward would really have an advantage on that side of things.

Comment

we will never know because ward is skipping cruiser and going straight to heavy

golovkin 154 to 168 has nothing on 168 - infinity

Comment

They can meet up in HW then. Random thought: You know the moment Usyk performs well at HW he will become Juisyk to half the "fans" anyway.

Comment

Ward would have to make it an ugly fight, and he's very capable of doing that. Usyk may be bigger and stronger, but hasn't shown much of an inside game. I'd give ward a shot if he put on a few lbs and could get the fight where he wanted at close quarters.

Comment

Ward coward no balls to fight undisputed Usyk.

Comment

Working...
                    X