No announcement yet.

Video shows woman choking out bouncer over mistaken butt grab

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video shows woman choking out bouncer over mistaken butt grab

Looks kind of sketchy. How did he let this happen? She is facing felony charge.

https://nypost.com/2018/11/01/video-...ken-butt-grab/

Why didn't he even try and fight the hands? I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      you be underestimating these chicks 🤨

females can beat men up easy sometimes

especially if they booty ain't treated right

he helpless

Comment

That looked weird as f#ck. I guess if he thought a friend was f#cking with him it checks out doe cuz he seemed to let what went down to go down. Personally I'm not letting someone come up & put hands on me from behind & then letting them drunkenly put a arm around my neck even if I think its a homie. So he's a sh^tty security guy & waaaaaaaay too trusting, but there are plenty of sh^tty security guys out there so thats no crime.

I'd bet she don't serve any time doe. It'll probably get pleaded down to a misdemeanor first off & she'll get a suspended sentence or 30-90 days worse case. And fair play she probably should just get a month in country & a misdemeanor cuz it seemed like a stupid ass mistake more than a crime. Her being a non-ugly white girl just insures she's more likely to be seen as someone who just f#cked up one night vs this is the beginning of her crime career.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
          He thought it was a friend f#cking with him.

I don't f#ck around like that or allow myself to be f#cked around with like that, but obviously someone people do.

Comment

Well that was certainly a bizarre tape. He doesn't seem to even know he was getting hit or choked out. Didn't even look like he looked to see who it was.

Comment

Weird.. he thought it was a friend and still didn't try to fight it until he got taken down, dumb modafocka..

Comment

dont underestimate these chicks man
                Last edited by Zpar; 11-01-2018, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Dang u dont even see his hands like shaking coz cant breath he just fell like a robot lol

The woman does look like a dude lol

Comment

That's some b!tch chit!

Comment

Working...
                    X