No announcement yet.

Rewatched both fights with sound off. GGG the victor #ROBBERY

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shako93 View Post
    Here is a picture of Don Juan Pond the saltiest body of water on earth.

I bet I could drink it.

Comment

You're supposed to watch it in slow motion while playing Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon. Have you learned nothing from NSB?

GGG lost, he's still a great fighter, but in 10 years no one will remember him.

Comment

I replayed it on mute, minimum contrast, eyes fully closed and blindfolded, ears plugged, while vigorously beating my meat, and Canelo still won on the cards.

Comment

I did you one better I rewatched it with sound off, no lights, no socks on and your mom sucking me off.... and GGG still lost the fight. Stay salty.

Comment

i replayed the fights with the sound down, picture off and sitting facing the wall, canelo still lost the first and drew the second

Comment

Watched it with the screen off. Definite draw both fights!

Comment

Canelo handed GGG a severe beating. It was one sided and I think Golovkin even cried after the fight because he got out Mexican'd every single round.

Comment

I thought GGG clearly won but not by enough to call it a robbery. I don't need the sound off. The talkers don't influence me. There is no point to you starting this thread. The people on here who think GGG won already agree with you except maybe for the robbery part. I thought it was reasonable close with close rounds and a hard fight to score. The judges are no longer allowed to call a dead even round even. They must give all even rounds to one boxer or the other. I promise you not one person on this forum who thought Canelo won will change their mind after reading your thread so what's the point? It's just your opinion and counts no more or less than anyone else's opinion.

Comment

He remembered to turn the volume off but he forgot to turn his brain on

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                      Canelo handed GGG a severe beating. It was one sided and I think Golovkin even cried after the fight because he got out Mexican'd every single round.
                      Yes. of course it should have been scored 120 to 108 for Canelo but those corrupt dirty Las Vegas judges tried to rob Canelo again.

Comment

Working...
                      X