Jon Jones receives 15 month retroactive suspension

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon Jones receives 15 month retroactive suspension

He also snitched on somebody

Snitches get.....7 digit paydays before the end of the year I guess.

Comment

Once a snitch, always a snitch. Lol

Wouldn't mind seeing Jones vs. Gustafson 2 next.

Or Jones can move up to HW.

Comment

Remember when Dana White and UFC fans stated that MMA was more professional than boxing, had more integrity than boxing. That UFC was only about the best fighting the best and has 0 unfairness involved unlike boxing. How their fighters were more honorable, tougher, and less into steroid use than boxers. Plus, how USADA and the UFC kept the sport clean and punished those who were steroid cheats.

Well lets see, UFC lets WWE wrestlers come into their sport and get championship fights after only a few fights, UFC claimed a fighter with only 11 fights was the greatest fighter in history. Most of their fighters continue to miss weight and no study or anything is being done about it. Now, repeat steroid users are not even being held up to the rules that UFC and USADA have in place. USADA and UFC hide from the public and athletic commissions when fighters have tested positive for steroids or masking drugs all so the fight can go on. And what is probably the worst is that MMA fans are perfectly ok with this.

On the other hand boxers are punished to the extreme by athletic commissions throughout the country. Like the time NSAC aggressively tried to fine Chavez Jr $3,000,000for a positive pot test. Boxing is held to a higher standard and a double standard. Boxers never get away with **** like this.

It is time for the feds to investigate USADA and the UFC just like when they looked into cycling.
        Last edited by jdp28tx; 09-20-2018, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          Once a snitch, always a snitch. Lol

Wouldn't mind seeing Jones vs. Gustafson 2 next.

Or Jones can move up to HW.
          I think the rumor is Jones vs Gustafson 2. I assume for the 205lb belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

He also snitched on somebody

Lmao your sig. I had to check if it was real

Comment

Originally posted by jdp28tx View Post
              Remember when Dana White and UFC fans stated that MMA was more professional than boxing, had more integrity than boxing. That UFC was only about the best fighting the best and has 0 unfairness involved unlike boxing. How their fighters were more honorable, tougher, and less into steroid use than boxers. Plus, how USADA and the UFC kept the sport clean and punished those who were steroid cheats.

Well lets see, UFC lets WWE wrestlers come into their sport and get championship fights after only a few fights, UFC claimed a fighter with only 11 fights was the greatest fighter in history. Most of their fighters continue to miss weight and no study or anything is being done about it. Now, repeat steroid users are not even being held up to the rules that UFC and USADA have in place. USADA and UFC hide from the public and athletic commissions when fighters have tested positive for steroids or masking drugs all so the fight can go on. And what is probably the worst is that MMA fans are perfectly ok with this.

On the other hand boxers are punished to the extreme by athletic commissions throughout the country. Like the time NSAC aggressively tried to fine Chavez Jr $3,000,000for a positive pot test. Boxing is held to a higher standard and a double standard. Boxers never get away with **** like this.

It is time for the feds to investigate USADA and the UFC just like when they looked into cycling.
              Good points. It would also be nice if boxing's standards about champions were higher and there weren't 4 f****n major belts in every weight class to the point that they mean nothing unless one guy holds all 4, so the hardcore fans only care about whose lineal or who has the Ring belt, which some don't even consider as clean as it used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                I think the rumor is Jones vs Gustafson 2. I assume for the 205lb belt.

It's the fight that makes the most sense. Both haven't fought in over a year and they're both still ahead of the rest of the division.

Gustafson has been holding out for a title shot I believe.

Comment

That's a shit house move from USADA IMO.

Comment

UFC-USADA loophole could be letting chosen athletes avoid testing in secret

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/12/...-peds-steroids

Comment

Working...
                    X