No announcement yet.

Kovalev vs Froch at LHW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kovalev vs Froch at LHW

Hypothetically, let's say after the Ward fight Froch moved up.

"If I can't be the king of the division here, then there's north for me at LHW, I mean I got size for the LH, and maybe I can rematch Ward in Wembley there where I knocked Groves out in front of 80,000 fans in the future."

And then 2013 Kovalev became world champ and Froch is world champ and they had a unification fight. How do you see the fight happening? Froch was a durable fighter,and he does surge late in the fight, but him getting hit at least 1 huge right hands and 10+ fush Jabs in every round is almost a given because of his terrible defense. How would you have seen in back in 2013?

Carl Froch via brutal KO.

Comment

Fun fight, Froch gets knocked out.

Comment

froch gets KTFO

Comment

Good fight but Froch loses. Kovalev is all wrong for him

Comment

I think Kovalev beats him, too sharp and strong at the end of his punches.

Comment

Froch would not have been able to outbox Kovelev . Kovelev was also the bigger puncher ., Froch would not have wanted to trade with kovelev .So the only outcome would be Kovelev by stoppage or kovelev by points. I dont even think it would have been a great fight . Froch fights !were only good when he was coming forward applying pressure on his opponent !

Comment

Froch did not want GGG because he "hit like a mule". Kovalev is like GGG's slightly bigger and stronger brother...

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  Froch did not want GGG because he "hit like a mule". Kovalev is like GGG's slightly bigger and stronger brother...
                  Gonna ggg and kov are not the same people. Just because both are white they dont box the same. Ggg fundamental are on a different level the kov.

Comment

I think Kovalev but I'm telling you he's got a big ass problem on his hands if he doesn't nail Froch to that canvas by midway.

Comment

Working...
                    X