No announcement yet.

Should Canelo take a hair test?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sicario* View Post
    Heard hair testing can go way further back. One of my friends who works for social services says that if you ever did cocaine in your life, if you did a hair sample it will get detected. Being rich and young in Mexico, I guaranteed he did some hard **** especially being cool with the cartels down there.
    What if you just grow your hair out? I've been chewing Khat and it's never detected in urine samples.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
      What if you just grow your hair out? I've been chewing Khat and it's never detected in urine samples.
      I asked her that and she says it doesn't matter. It will still get detected. If Canelo did a hair sample, I think he'll get exposed doing hard drugs, not PEDs.

Comment

All hair testing will do is further prove that gingers don't have souls

Comment

Originally posted by Sicario* View Post
          I asked her that and she says it doesn't matter. It will still get detected. If Canelo did a hair sample, I think he'll get exposed doing hard drugs, not PEDs.
          How far back can the test revile? For example if someone was cycling peds before fight camps where the blood or urine can no longer detect it will this be able to?

Comment

Working...
          X