No announcement yet.

Joe Rogan Experience Podcast Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Rogan Experience Podcast Thread

I admire Joe Rogan. He's a renaissance man who's likeable and extremely down-to-earth and grounded. Rogan has many talents - comedian, actor, UFC commentator and successful podcaster. In fact, he's one of the most successful podcaster out there right now with over 90 million monthly downloads of his podcast.

The format of his podcast is very informal, casual and unstructured. He also has an extremely diverse group of guests on his show - celebrities, athletes, navy seals, entrepreneurs, academics, comedians and everyone else in between.

Post your favorite podcasts.

Comment

Comment

I like the JRE also, but damn, you sound like his publicist, bruh.

Comment

I like the Rogan podcasts only for the guests. Rogan himself is annoying af. He tries to come off as someone who is looking for the truth but only supports things that matter to him even when they're wrong. He hates on basketball and football just because he doesn't watch it. He disses people who don't like hunting as if hunting has a real purpose. He's a complete bonehead.

Comment

His one with Neil deGrasse Tyson

Comment

Big fan of Rogan.His podcast is diverse as ****.Plus he loves weed!

Comment

The one with Rickson Gracie

Comment

Just a few of my fav guests.

Chris Hadfield
                  Graham Han**** and Randall Carlson
                  Eggie Brah obviously
                  Joey Diaz
                  Fight Companion crew
                  John Anthony West

Comment

The Alex Jones one is by far my favorite one. I always forget they've been good friends since the late 90s

Comment

Working...
                    X