No announcement yet.

Canelo vs GGG rematch, someone is definitely getting KO'D

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo vs GGG rematch, someone is definitely getting KO'D

The chances of a KO are pretty high. I believe it took 3 rounds for GGG to figure out Canelo's timing and rhythm. Also I believe Canelo knows now he can take GGG's punches and has the confidence to go forward more in the rematch. I also believe either Canelo is going to improve his stamina for a more grueling fight or realize his stamina can't really improve and he's going to sit on his shots and go for the ko knowing his stamina won't hold up. Also i highly doubt these two wanna leave it to the scorecards with the controversy. Someone is ktfo.

Golovkin gonna get Ward-Kovalev II'd

Comment

Canelo wins. He goes to the body and GGG does the Kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by Rezz View Post
        Canelo wins. He goes to the body and GGG does the Kovalev.
        The Russian shuffle?

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
          The Russian shuffle?
          Lol or the slavic shuffle

Comment

I highly doubt it. I think we see abt the same fight we saw last time.

Comment

Candelita won't see rd 10. GGG is the superior boxer.....diva had the speed and reflex advantage, plus the youth. Even so, GGG adapted, cornered the diva had her running for her life, hurt her several times. 8-4 with GGG holding back while diva gave it her all. In the rematch, GGG will be ruthless, nothing to fear and everything to gain

Diva will be destroyed this time.

Comment

GGG is getting iced, Canelo basically toy'd with him.

Lol everyone who says GGG won all they can say is :"THE JABS, THE JABS" lmfao WHAT FUCKING JABS! that weak sauce ass flicker of fear jab he flicked out lmfao GGG missed over 90% of everything he threw fuck compubox!

Comment

Canelo won't fix his stamina issue. He carries too much muscle and will tire out as always. The flurries of combinations he throws drains a lot of energy and if he is moving around again, then no way his stamina holds up.

GGG will be confident from Round 1 this time & know's he can take Canelos best shots. He will work the body more and will be smarter and more accurate with his punch selection. He will also do a better job of cutting off the ring.

Don't know why people compare this to Ward Kovalev II. Kovalev got tired in the first fight and Ward was able to hurt him to the body in the first match. This did not happen to GGG. Also, Kovalev has been knocked down before and hurt in fights, we have never seen anything to make us think it could happen to GGG.

GGG by TKO or UD.

Comment

Canelo and GB will delay the rematch as long as possible. Next September at the soonest.

Golovkin, who now looks bloated and paunchy between fights, will be even older.

But will Canelo stop him? Nope. He'll bring the judges just like he did the first time. As I (and others) predicted in this forum many times before the GGG fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X