Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Be careful what you wish for" Brook to Mosley.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Yep. Klitschko-Fury and Brook-Chaves. Not sure what they're charging for it.
    Wow, ok.

Don't mind paying for that I suppose.

Comment

• Come on, Brook, don't waste our time on this...

Comment

• Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
        How do we know Shane is telling the truth first of all? He has been quite desperate for fights recently.

This fight will be in Dubai, obscure part of the world in a boxing context in a showcase event. You can get a young journeyman level fighter or a shot to **** "name" over there. Khan wouldn't be fighting him in a career defining bout unlike Brook. However, Amir doesn't have time to pursue these pointless ventures. It would be an embarrassment if this was in America/UK. I'd probably watch this on Youtube afterwards like I do with all Kell Brook fights. Might I add I'll believe these Dubai fights when the first punch lands, you always hear, but nothing comes of them.

Why are you comparing apples with oranges? If Brook did this in Jamaica where I believe he has some ancestry it would be alright for reasons mentioned above.
        It would be an embarrassment everywhere Why are you trying to use a location to justify the fight? "It's ok doe. It's in dubai".

It's funny how you start questioning the legitimacy of a statement when it regards Khan, when you take it as gospel when it comes from other people. Why?

And I suppose Mosley just figured out Dubai was the location and pulled it out of his hat - Coincidentally the location Khan has wanted to fight at for years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          What are you even talking about? Just take this horrific L and move on. This was worse than your desperate Van Heerden/Bundu threads
          That was embarrassing.

Comment

• Fk them both if this waste of time happens. Brooks for taking it and Mosley for having succeeded with that Mayorga circus act.

Comment

• Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
              Fk them both if this waste of time happens. Brooks for taking it and Mosley for having succeeded with that Mayorga circus act.
              You might want to see this:

Comment

Working...
              X