Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I used a straw so yes indeed.Its a pain in the butt to make, for me anyway, but wow wow wee waa, it made me black out, one minute I finished it, next thing 40 odd mins had past when I opened my eyes.

Yeah poor Hugh has had tough times the last few months, and thoughts out to you Hugh, more bad criac. He's a fuppin resilient guy, taught me a few things when I've had issues, I just pop up and see him. He's quite philosophical actually.

PS- lovin the Sophie Turner sig KRITKL, shes fookin lush imo. Peace!

Comment

• enjoy your day!

Comment

• Originally posted by JabRight View Post
        I used a straw so yes indeed.Its a pain in the butt to make, for me anyway, but wow wow wee waa, it made me black out, one minute I finished it, next thing 40 odd mins had past when I opened my eyes.

Yeah poor Hugh has had tough times the last few months, and thoughts out to you Hugh, more bad criac. He's a fuppin resilient guy, taught me a few things when I've had issues, I just pop up and see him. He's quite philosophical actually.

PS- lovin the Sophie Turner sig KRITKL, shes fookin lush imo. Peace!
        Cool, good to know.

Yeah, Hugh it seems has really had a rough stretch lately, but it has to turn around sometime. Hopefully it's soon.

I was on a GOT site the other day. They had posters on there who were complaining that when Sansa got raped, showing Theon instead of Sansa made it less meaningful. All I could think of was, yes please!:wank:

Comment

• Comment

• Nothing like the day after 4/20

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
              Nothing like the day after 4/20
              Damn right. Would green if I could.

Comment

• Barely on the forum now and barely up-to-date with fights. Haven't even seen Pacquiao, Crawford, or Joshua's last fights.. probably even more.

Can't wait for the school semester to be over, might take the summer semester off too this year.

Comment

• I'm stoned. It's 3:23 here, I looked at the clock at 3:20.

Feel like it's been forever. I'm waiting for the Warriors game, and said to myself it must be on now.

Nope. 3 minutes went by and I'm glued to my couch.

Comment

• I need a new bong. And I hate how they stop selling strawberry dutch masters

Comment

Working...
                    X