Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] How about them BEARS?

How about them BEARS?

We beat the Rams tonight.

Looks like we'll clinch next week verses the GB cause they playing wack this season.

So we really play off bound.

We got the best defensive in the game. Mack and Hicks are monsters.

Trubinsky is getting better and better.

Cohen is a beast.

How far can we seriously go? Can we go all the way?

Thoughts?
    Playoff Bound for sure
    16.67%
    Bears can win the division
    0.00%
    Bears can win the Super Bowl!
    50.00%
    Bears will choke
    33.33%

I think they need a new wicket-keeper but that's just me .

Comment

Originally posted by WarHagler View Post
      I think they need a new wicket-keeper but that's just me .
      I had to google wtf a wicket keeper was Im American bro we dont know them foreign sports lol.

Comment

That was a good game.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          That was a good game.
          Yeah it was bro. Honestly thought we'd get crushed.

But soon as I saw Goff couldn't hang with the cold I knew we might be able to win this!

Shoot I no longer can hang with the Chicago winters after living in LA for so long too lol.

NFL teams should be like boxers get to the opponents town early to get adjusted to the climate and elevation so you be used to it by game time.

How far do you think the Bears can go this season bro?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
            Yeah it was bro. Honestly thought we'd get crushed.

But soon as I saw Goff couldn't hang with the cold I knew we might be able to win this!

Shoot I no longer can hang with the Chicago winters after living in LA for so long too lol.

NFL teams should be like boxers get to the opponents town early to get adjusted to the climate and elevation so you be used to it by game time.

How far do you think the Bears can go this season bro?
            I always wanted to visit Chicago I don't mind the cold.

I voted they will make the playoffs for sure. I like the Bears are playing now than a high scoring game like with them and the Chiefs, don't get wrong it was a good shoot out but eh.

NBA is different for me lol

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              I always wanted to visit Chicago I don't mind the cold.

I voted they will make the playoffs for sure. I like the Bears are playing now than a high scoring game like with them and the Chiefs, don't get wrong it was a good shoot out but eh.

NBA is different for me lol
              Yeah bro CHI will always be my home but F me I can't F with them winters no more. I went back for my boys wedding and his wife wanted to do this like White Xmas themed wedding so it was right in the middle of winter and damn yo it reminded me why I moved to LA Lol.

Best time to go is Spring or Fall. You gonna love the night life bro those bars stay open all night long until the next morning not like our weak Cali bars lol.

And the pizza is orgasmic! Damn you making me miss the CHI right now bro.

What part of the bay u from? I gotta head up to SF for work next week. Any suggestions? Think they got us up at that Marriott in Chinatown. I want to eat some bomb ass Chinese food or seafood up there.

Comment

Rams will face the bears in the playoffs and lose as well their offense laid a egg in the cold but the defense is sus as hell peters might be the worst cb in the league it’s crazy how he gets exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                  Rams will face the bears in the playoffs and lose as well their offense laid a egg in the cold but the defense is sus as hell peters might be the worst cb in the league it’s crazy how he gets exposed.
                  Green K bro for keeping it REAL!

Every LA peeps I meet all riding Rams hard as if the Rams have been and LA team all their life lol.

I know this one guy at my work from like Kanas who's lived in LA for like at most 6 years and now claims to be so die hard everything LA team its fake AF! He wears Rams jerseys and Rams hats on casual Fridays as if to claim to be a Rams fan life long lol.

Each day on Monday he'll walk into the office screaming we are now 8-0, 9-0, 10-0, it was driving most of us nuts lol.

Obviously I was glad when they finally lost to the saints and now I can say hey buddy you lost to our Bears last night!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                    Green K bro for keeping it REAL!

Every LA peeps I meet all riding Rams hard as if the Rams have been and LA team all their life lol.

I know this one guy at my work from like Kanas who's lived in LA for like at most 6 years and now claims to be so die hard everything LA team its fake AF! He wears Rams jerseys and Rams hats on casual Fridays as if to claim to be a Rams fan life long lol.

Each day on Monday he'll walk into the office screaming we are now 8-0, 9-0, 10-0, it was driving most of us nuts lol.

Obviously I was glad when they finally lost to the saints and now I can say hey buddy you lost to our Bears last night!
                    Bro I’m a niners fan for life ill keep it real I just want niners to get that #1 pick and since I live in LA I see all the ram games so I been peeping their weakness they can’t handle the pass rush and their defense on Peters side is sus as hell.

Chargers atw doe lol

Comment

Working...
                    X