No announcement yet.

Million Dollar Idea. Thoughts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Million Dollar Idea. Thoughts?

Alright man. So you know how there’s network TV for everything?

You got your BET, E!, Paramount, Bravo. Lots of other stuff and all the streaming services. My ideas a niche idea, sort of connected to Animal Planet.

So here it is.

The Kitty Network! Just none stop Kitties on your TV or stream on your device. Gonna start a bunch of kitty related content. Cuz cats are awesome. Beercules what do you think? You want in on this action? You know how many kitties you can buy with the money we make on this?

a better idea is the "feel good network" or "do good network" where people just go out and do what youtubers do with homeless for views etc.

Low overhead and great return.

Give a homeless $100, get 10 Million views now your turned that 100 dollars into minimum $10,000 dollars for 10 minutes of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      a better idea is the "feel good network" or "do good network" where people just go out and do what youtubers do with homeless for views etc.

Give a homeless $100, get 10 Million views now your turned that 100 dollars into minimum $10,000 dollars for 10 minutes of your time.
      I like that too because there’s a lot of negativity out there these days. This world sucks. And that idea isn’t no fake ass fancy pantsy crap with like reality TV that’s really just scripted TV, but insults your intelligence by saying it’s “real.”

Comment

**** sign me up.

Cats are ****ing cool

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
          Alright man. So you know how there’s network TV for everything?

You got your BET, E!, Paramount, Bravo. Lots of other stuff and all the streaming services. My ideas a niche idea, sort of connected to Animal Planet.

So here it is.

The Kitty Network! Just none stop Kitties on your TV or stream on your device. Gonna start a bunch of kitty related content. Cuz cats are awesome. Beercules what do you think? You want in on this action? You know how many kitties you can buy with the money we make on this?
          Puzzy Entertainment Television.

P.E.T.

Comment

Isn't that what YouTube does these days?

Comment

I would sit down with my two kittens and watch that for a few minutes every evening!

Just a few minutes is all I'd probably want to spend, though. 1/2 hour max.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post

Well, this makes sense.

Comment

A new kind of Animal Planet with a morbid twist, exotic animal fights. I've seen some endless threads of dudes arguing over who would win, a tiger or a bear, a crocodile or a shark, etc. Make it happen. I think a lion vs. a tiger or Kodiak vs. a polar bear is almost PPV worthy.

Comment

Working...
                  X