No announcement yet.

The official 2018 World Cup thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    Terry O’Connor picking players up of the floor and carrying them to the subs bench when their having a s.hit game
    Howard foster stopping a 1 on 1 with the goalie for an infraction 30 seconds earlier

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
      that was the most blatant penalty i have ever seen, how did he not even VAR it? ****ing rugby talkled him! unbelievable....that decision has sent the serbs home...zero chance you beat the Brazilians, unlucky m8
      I agree. Look I'm being honest and I can honestly say that after the first 15 initial minutes I was ashamed of how we were playing. The thing with us is that we are giving our best against the biggest favorites, and we can give the brasil a tough match, but given the stylistical match up and how lazy we are and how much our players hate to run I think we are going to lose against cariocas

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        That's waht I felt with Peru.

Argentina really disappointed me last night.

Mejico/SKorea is the next big game for me.

Argentina sucked last night but Croatia were fantastic..

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          I didn't know, but I did see Shakira do it twice.
          Well yeah, Shachiri is an albanese and that's why he was throwing it. Before the match during the anthems, there was only two of the swiss players (2 of the only real swiss) that were singing the swiss anthem. The rest of them don't give the **** about ''their'' country.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
            Argentina sucked last night but Croatia were fantastic..
            apparently they might actually sack sampoli during the wc lol, all the players are openly talking **** about him in the media.

I still have faith, argies to the final! aient that right LoadedWraps

Comment

• That’s one thing about English players. They were managed by a 93-year-old Tawny Owl at the last tourney but they let the old bird retire like a gentleman.

Comment

• Originally posted by StefanTosic View Post
                Well yeah, Shachiri is an albanese and that's why he was throwing it. Before the match during the anthems, there was only two of the swiss players (2 of the only real swiss) that were singing the swiss anthem. The rest of them don't give the **** about ''their'' country.
                I’ve noticed that with the names who are the actual Swiss. Leichtsteiner and the keeper?

It’s poor really. Nobody here liked Owen Hargreaves because he was Canadian and there obviously no political dramas involved with that. But If they identify as Albanian they should play for them

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  apparently they might actually sack sampoli during the wc lol, all the players are openly talking **** about him in the media.

I still have faith, argies to the final! aient that right LoadedWraps
                  Well if they can past Nigeria then I give them a shot at semis.. considering that they still have a fit team would give them a chance to pull it off.. I'd like higuain to play more in the next game, he is brought on too late and can't work much.. Messi has to play forward too, him staying behind the center box is a disadvantage to Argentina ..
                  Their keeper sucks big time though ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    I wouldn't be so sure Brazil beats Serbia.

Granted, I missed their game today but almost drawing with Costa Rica isn't a good look plus in the first game against Switzerland they looked unimpressive and disorganised.
                    Costa Rica was easily creating chances in the first half.

Comment

• Wow. I am excited about all three matches tomorrow. We maybe not the Belgium match so much.
                      Belgium-Tunisia 3-0
                      Mexico-South Korea 1-0
                      Germany-Sweden 1-1

Comment

Working...
                      X