No announcement yet.

Rewatched manny horn-Horn aint no flash in the pan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    manny is not the one to shy away from showing off on the mitts. im not saying that pac didnt train because i know he did.

plus you said a lot of the rounds were close and was not clear enough for you to give it to pac, so you gave it to horn instead? LOL. close rounds goes to the champion.
    not true at all..Different judges judge different ways

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
      Porter vs horn would be a nasty fight
      Oh gawd it would turn into a ufc match

Comment

Horns a good athlete - takes a good shot and has good stamina

I think corcoran beats him but he has to ko horn to win or get some 10-8 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
          Horns a good athlete - takes a good shot and has good stamina

I think corcoran beats him but he has to ko horn to win or get some 10-8 rounds
          You think Corcoran beats him? Now that I think about it that’s a 50/50 fight

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            You think Corcoran beats him? Now that I think about it that’s a 50/50 fight
            Yea corcorcan didnt shame himself vs williams who is a quality operator and hes not small. Hes campaigned at 154

Horn can be outboxed from the outside relatively easily

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
              I don't think Horn is an overrated flash in the pan as people say.

He has a great body attack and was able to put pac on the ropes and land hard meaningful shot. He also has a really good uppercut and is physical for the weight class. His punching style is fluid and he has enough power--He also seemingly cut the ring of against pac better than almost any of his prior opponents, not sure if this was due to his awkward stye-he moves his torso a lot

I cannot see how it was a robbery, it was so close. And Horn looked like he was controlling the ring and manhandling pacman. In this sport, when people don't fit the mold of a champion or the status quo--IT BOTHERS HARDCORE FANS. Horn will be the southeastern asian draw now.

I don't really see the extreme controversy? Is it a nationality thing? It wasn't an american, or birt, or mexican to take mannys belts this tie around?
              Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
              He landed great body shots throughout that hurt pack. he hurt pac with a left too. He just doesn't fit youtr mold and that's ok.

plus pac waxed a game vargas who can punch just 8 months prior.

The sport is more international so american fans don't dictate exposure anymore. It's ok, international fans will compensate where americans don't, for guys like horn.
              Just let it go, man. I've tried.

People won't give Jeff "The Hornet" Horn any credit for winning 7 rounds or they'll dismiss his victory as Pac being washed up - nevermind as you mentioned he was fresh off schooling Vargas AND there was no drug testing for this fight.

Manny had ONE JOB. Knock the guy out. Spence did it to Brook in his hometown, why does Manny get a pass?

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                Just let it go, man. I've tried.

People won't give Jeff "The Hornet" Horn any credit for winning 7 rounds or they'll dismiss his victory as Pac being washed up - nevermind as you mentioned he was fresh off schooling Vargas AND there was no drug testing for this fight.

Manny had ONE JOB. Knock the guy out. Spence did it to Brook in his hometown, why does Manny get a pass?
                he best one is "manny didn't train enough"

Comment

Murica Commentary was atrocious like always. Close fight but Horn clearly won. Pacquiao cherry picked Horn and thought it was going to be a walk in the park. He didn't even fight Horn at catch weight ffs, big mistake.

Comment

Working...
                  X