GGG 72%/ Rubio 28%
    GGG 58%/ Lemieux 42%
    GGG 80%/ Wade 20%
    GGG 94%/ Monroe Jr 6%
    That's just insane!

Comment

Originally posted by Triple Genius View Post
      You can't say this for a guy who has fought all over the world
      For what it's worth, he has no real home field so to speak.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        In Lance article it said GGG's team were adamant about not wanting an interim fight so he did ask. Do I believe Mendoza presented the option to Jacobs and they were more receptive to it? Yes I do.
        I think I speak for many fans when I say either they fight next or one of them should vacate. No more interim fights.

Even being receptive to an interim fight is a spit in the face of boxing fans. We're tired of waiting.

Comment

You know what's funny? That the issue at hand at this point isn't the split a but the fact that Jacobs wants another INTERIM FIGHT.

But hey, credit to you for trying to divert the attention onto something else and somehow trying to put this whole thing on GGG.

And of course the lame Cuck Vista is trying to co-sign. He's gotten ****ted on so much that now he has to piggy back off of someone else's stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
            I think I speak for many fans when I say either they fight next or one of them should vacate. No more interim fights.

Even being receptive to an interim fight is a spit in the face of boxing fans. We're tired of waiting.
            Even if it's 75/25 I think Jacobs should accept. K2 is in the catbird seat with the 75/25 split. But I also think if the split is raised to 60/40 both will get paid more. Right now-Jacobs side has no incentive to bid high. Raise the split and the value of the fight will increase because Jacobs side will have more incentive to bid higher.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
              Another interesting tidbit is GGG has yet to make one concession. Not one his entire 10 year career in all 35 years of his life.

People have lowered their standards for GGG's concession request. Now all we has is that he accept a 60-40 request where he's actually making the lion share.
              No concession? I guess the Brook fight was not in Brooks homecountry.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                I thought this was a resume thread. I was gonna spew some venom.
                "MUH RESUME LULZ"
                F@gg0t ass clowns

Comment

Working...
                X