Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goldenboy giving away Khan tickets in exchange for toys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep nice touch at this time of year...everyones happy.

Comment

Poor Khan....

Do you think he'll demand 50% of the gate? That's a lot of toys he'll be getting from Oscar Claus this year.

I only laugh because Khan thinks he's some elite level fighter that can draw thousands from around the world. I do actually think it's a nice thing GBP are doing, very worth while. Someone had a great idea when they realised they couldn't sell any tickets!

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
        Poor Khan....

Do you think he'll demand 50% of the gate? That's a lot of toys he'll be getting from Oscar Claus this year.

I only laugh because Khan thinks he's some elite level fighter that can draw thousands from around the world. I do actually think it's a nice thing GBP are doing, very worth while. Someone had a great idea when they realised they couldn't sell any tickets!
        yes it was Oscar that had the idea, I'ts clear in the thread maybe you missed it from being blinkered by hilarity.

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
          That's a lot of toys he'll be getting from Oscar Claus this year.

Comment

Dont mock khan, at least he had the guts to get out of his crappy island and fight in the us
            unlike haye

Comment

Me and my wife sponser at least two families every year so i am all for this. I dont care if they lose money cause its not mine but this a great way to give back and to let everyone enjoy a little something xmas morning. And a gift for tix is awesome.

Comment

Working...
              X