Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Jr. Eyes Three Fights, But Not Kimbo Slice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe Roy is doing a concert tour for his music. Who the **** would pay for that crap?

Comment

Originally posted by FightScorer View Post
      Great post, but I have to disagree.

Let me just bring out one example. Lennox Lewis.
      The reason I use Lennox Lewis is because he like so many American champions also grew up in provety and in gang affiliated areas. Instead of wasting millions and adopting a thug culture of bling blings and wasteful habits, Lennox saved up and is now currently worth 156 million dollars.

I get what you are saying, but it also clearly and I mean clearly illustrates the difference in will power and intelligence between Lennox and say a Mike Tyson or Holyfield.

Lewis not only proved to be the better ATG but the smarter individual in terms of life and all aspects of it. Why is that?

Now back on topic to Roy Jones. Of course he's not broke, I think Morons will use that excuse to bash him. I really feel like he is just too much addicited to the sport to quit.

Holyfield on the other hand is broke.

We get to the 2nd part of this discussion now and I like to point out education have a lot to do with this.

Why is it that the vast majority of European Soccer Stars are able to hold on to their moneys as compare to the American NBA Stars, Boxers, and NFL Players?

Growing up in a educated household is essential. The guy who went to college for 4 years, than on to graduate school for another 4 have a less chance of being broke if given 10 million than the guy who grew up in a improvished area.

This is once again why I will give Lennox more praise than the Kbros in terms of behavior and life aspects, not because the Kbros are less intelligence or less well behaved, but because the Kbros grew up in an enviroment that taught them the morals of life in which Lennox was never taught. Yet somehow Lennox still managed to rise above the low standards of Tyson,Holyfield and Bowe.
      I don't think Roy is broke. A lot of guys who made less then Tyson still have there money George Foreman Larry Holmes Marvin Hagler still has money and he never even made that much compared to roy.

Comment

sigh I wish he'd just retire, roy was my fav back in the day and seeing him get ktfo by guys he'd have beaten with one arm tied behind his back in his youth sucks

Comment

The fans want Roy Jones Jr vs Danny Green in a rematch for the IBO Title.

Comment

This guy is broke.

Comment

Working...
            X