Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why was Cotto able to beat Margarito in the rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    this is a shi t thread. the options look like they were created by a tard
    LOL, I thought Cotto didn't beat s#!t Margarito was just bout to come on in the last round taking Cotto's punches and walking him down, until the Dr. interferred. If it was in any other state I'm sure the Dr. would of let him continue; Margarito was not complaining about not being able to see he actually wanted to continue. You should add an extra option to the poll for The Dr. gave Cotto the fight before he would of got his ass beat to taking a Knee!

Comment

• A combination of Cotto fighting a smarter fight and Margarito on the tail end of his career

Comment

• Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
        LOL, I thought Cotto didn't beat s#!t Margarito was just bout to come on in the last round taking Cotto's punches and walking him down, until the Dr. interferred. If it was in any other state I'm sure the Dr. would of let him continue; Margarito was not complaining about not being able to see he actually wanted to continue. You should add an extra option to the poll for The Dr. gave Cotto the fight before he would of got his ass beat to taking a Knee!
        Marg had 9 rounds and did not do jack. You think he was actually going to accomplish something if the fight was not stopped? Seriously, the way these nut swallowers try to act like Marg was going to win that fight if he was allowed to continue is really pathetic. You really sound childish, he lost, and even if it went to 12, he was not going to knock Cotto out,nor was he going to win on points. You really need to grow up.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkivory View Post
          Marg had 9 rounds and did not do jack. You think he was actually going to accomplish something if the fight was not stopped? Seriously, the way these nut swallowers try to act like Marg was going to win that fight if he was allowed to continue is really pathetic. You really sound childish, he lost, and even if it went to 12, he was not going to knock Cotto out,nor was he going to win on points. You really need to grow up.
          HEY nutjob you dont kown what would have happen in the last rounds Cotto was gasing out like he always does in figths. iam not a fan of Margs but iam going to call it how i see it. It was a pity win for Cotto it doesn't take a rocket scientist to guess how this fight was going to end when they assign that extra DR To that figth i made good money on Cotto

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkivory View Post
            Pretty much how the first fight played out, Cotto winning the early rounds and Margarito coming on in the late rounds. It's not like we can go back but that's honestly how I feel even if it would of went on to a decision that would of been better than the Dr. stopping it!

Comment

• facts are facts wargarito was shot to ****, old at age, had one eye and cotto held and ran more.

Comment

• Originally posted by solo20 View Post
                HEY nutjob you dont kown what would have happen in the last rounds Cotto was gasing out like he always does in figths. iam not a fan of Margs but iam going to call it how i see it. It was a pity win for Cotto it doesn't take a rocket scientist to guess how this fight was going to end when they assign that extra DR To that figth i made good money on Cotto
                So you think he was going to knock Cotto out? When was the last time Marg had a knock out? Was he going to win on points? No. You are dilusional if you think Marg had a chance to win that fight. Reality is reality, Marg was not going to win even if the fight was not stopped.

Comment

• Whats this Extra "Dr." everyone is talking about

Comment

• No plaster, and Cotto out boxed the fool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
                      No plaster, and Cotto out boxed the fool.
                      1. cant prove he used plaster in first fight
                      2. cotto also outboxed margarito in the first fight until later where he was sonned by brutal kneeage

Comment

Working...
                      X