No announcement yet.

9 year caught trashing toddlers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ PACnPBFsuck

you are white, stop lying to yourself in the internet. typical attitude of a cracker.

Comment

Originally posted by andrtaker View Post
      @ PACnPBFsuck

you are white, stop lying to yourself in the internet. typical attitude of a cracker.
      Shots fired!

Comment

Originally posted by andrtaker View Post
        @ PACnPBFsuck

Okay, i'll bite

Who you calling a

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          let's do this british style, in the olympic spirit : he's a proper ****

i'd guess it goes a lot further than being a **** or a troublemaker, though. that kid is deeply disturbed. he's badly hurting these toddlers.

that kid doesnt understand the concept of other people. in the industry it's called narcissism. people can allow themselves to act that way against others because they dont recognize the other individual as a person the way they recognize themselves. it's a complicated process, but by the time you're able to really do damage to people and be so violent (in his case, nine years old,) you have started to figure it out. other people are just like you.

almost every "serial killer" harmed or killed animals or children as youth. a serial killer can simply be defined in my opinion as a person who kills without a reason. the term implies many killings, and if you want to specify that as a requirement i can understand. they kill just to kill, is what i'm trying to say.
          they may convince themselves that they have a reason (god told me through a neighbors dog, the world is an evil place, etc,) but there's no real reason. most killings aren't of this type. people get killed most often for a "reason." like a robbery that turns into a murder.

it's a complicated concept and it's a bit early in the morning for me to get it out, but i hope i'm being clear enough. this kid is that type. he's not just pestering these kids. he's hurting them. he knows it's wrong (evidenced by the way he's going about it stealthily,) and he's taking the steps to hide it and systematically hurt these kids.

you've got to figure he's done it before, and that it would have continued without the footage.

i hope he's separated from his peers for a period of at least a month and observed.

IE i hope they put him in a mental institution for at least a month. probably more like half of a year. you've got to address whatever it is that makes him behave like that.
          I'm pretty sure he's showing sociopathic tendancies there.

Comment

I'm a bit disturbed how his aunt says that he fight other kids, but not little babies. Has she seen the damn video? Then she says that he's just a normal kid. Right.

Actually her exact words were: "He bayud. Mmmtt. He fight keeds, but he dun fight leel baybehs"

I pulled that straight from one of the youtube comments, there was no way that I could have translated that myself.

Also if you watch the video again, it looked like he was the one that pointed out an escape goat when one of the kid's father came in there looking for the perp.

Comment

Working...
            X