Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Jordan Says He Could Score 100 in Today's NBA,Would You Bet Against Him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
    Ummm no one's sucking any dicks here.

We're just discussing which is what ppl normally do on an online forum.
    Your honor, I'd like show the jurry Exhibit A.

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
    dont you ever put his name in the same sentence with the kobe and MJ again

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfCuba View Post
      trying ? lol Jordan doesn't have to try, he still has more fans that both LeBron and Kobe, is the second highest paid athlete in the world, and is featured in the new NBA 2K11.

Jordan doesn't need to try, his still the biggest athlete in the world, retired or not.
      Yeah, you're taking it a little too seriously.

I know he doesn't have to try. But it doesn't stop him. I guess a better way to put it would be, he definitely WANTS to stay relevant.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
        Your honor, I'd like show the jurry Exhibit A.
        LOL sorry.

Please forgive the oversight.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfCuba View Post
          trying ? lol Jordan doesn't have to try, he still has more fans that both LeBron and Kobe, is the second highest paid athlete in the world, and is featured in the new NBA 2K11.

Jordan doesn't need to try, his still the biggest athlete in the world, retired or not.
          I'd now like to put forth Exhibit B.

LOL sorry.

Please forgive the oversight.
          No worries.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
            Yeah, you're taking it a little too seriously.

I know he doesn't have to try. But it doesn't stop him. I guess a better way to put it would be, he definitely WANTS to stay relevant.
            He's a team owner so in a way he's still out there.

It's hard for him not to stay relevant because he's visible and will still be asked questions and at some point, some of his answers will be controversial enough that we're going to be talking about it.

Comment

For a second I thought that he was about to diss todays NBA talent, but it's the rules.

Because if it's the talent, he'd have his hands full with guys who are superior athletes to the ones MJ played in his prime. Some better because of the footage they watched of the 80's and 90's players.

This is kind of the same argument as in boxing, how today's boxers are just far superior athletically with better nutrition, training, routines.......but how today's athletes couldn't go a hard 15 rounds like the old pugs in the 40's, 50's and 60's.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
                Why you guys sucking their dicks, idolising an athlete as though they are your companion. Its basketball, and they are just men.
                kobe and jordan are gods

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
                  Funny how he constantly tries to keep his name out there and discredits Lebron or Kobe at times. He knows they will pas him once they retire.
                  You should never ever mention James and Jordan in the same sentance. James has quit a few times, the last time being against the celtics last playos. Jordan was being eliminated by the celtics for years, but would go out kicking and screamin scoring 65 points in losses.

Comment

He's a team owner so in a way he's still out there.

It's hard for him not to stay relevant because he's visible and will still be asked questions and at some point, some of his answers will be controversial enough that we're going to be talking about it.
                    Very true.

Comment

yup, whatever jordan says he could do....

bully- whats the chances you can figure out yahoo and play fantasy bball?

Comment

Working...
                      X