Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't Go to Chick-Fil-A, Mayor De Blasio Tells New Yorkers because they are anti-LGBT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The transgender bathroom issue is a new issue and very foreign to average folks. Of course, people are gonna be a little uncomfortable and apprehensive to it. People like De Blasio are so quick to label you a bigot just because you're not jumping on this latest social cause. Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama weren't always supporters of gay marriage - are they evil, biggotted people? No, of course not.

Comment

that's the reason why i mainly go there besides the food is amazing, service is immaculate and them milkshakes

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
        LOL you.... you are calling me that? I'm almost positive you have really well trimmed eyebrows, lil body hair and a big ass fruity pic of Cotto on your bedroom wall. So yeah....

Looks like I hit the nail on the head, f@g.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
          Looks like I hit the nail on the head, f@g.
          Brilliant victory, make sure you line them brows up doe... Miguelito would not want you looking nappy. And remember only 3 slits in your eyebrows, any more and you just look like a fag

fag

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            The transgender bathroom issue is a new issue and very foreign to average folks. Of course, people are gonna be a little uncomfortable and apprehensive to it. People like De Blasio are so quick to label you a bigot just because you're not jumping on this latest social cause. Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama weren't always supporters of gay marriage - are they evil, biggotted people? No, of course not.
            Most democrats were against gay marriage pre 2009. I left the party after i saw my friends change their views according to the party views, the democratic party has changed for the worst, its like a marxist facist party of hypocrites with victim mentality who will stone you to death if you oppose their views but claim to be tolerant as long as you support their views that is. Hollywood will actually blacklist you if you dont support gay marriage if you support any conservative view they get their political satire hosts to mock you and make you out to be a dumb meathead, and these hollywood figures are where many people especially college age hipsters get their political views from.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
              Brilliant victory, make sure you line them brows up doe... Miguelito would not want you looking nappy. And remember only 3 slits in your eyebrows, any more and you just look like a fag

fag
              I apologize, I called you a f@g because of your ***gy post didn't know you like to suck ****s for real.

Comment

I apologize, I called you a f@g because of your ***gy post didn't know you like to suck ****s for real.
                Zing, you really got me there. I'm never coming back to this forum

LOL, what you now like 1 for like 500 in your online battles?

Comment

Straight Lives Matter!

Comment

I just picture you as like a scrawnier looking Daddy Yankee wanna-be.

Real life pic of BMWM3P

Comment

you guys ever have their fries and dipping sauce?

amazing....straight man heaven!

Comment

Working...
                      X