• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What have you been eating?

Only at certain times?

Comment

Originally posted by Fury View Post
      One meal every 24 hours. It's not pork - it's soya.
      I've always been scared of Soya. I never liked the taste of it but i remember years ago reading something about estrogen increase when you eat soya, or it can play with your endocrine system. I cant remember exactly..

Eat meats pumped full of steroids and growth hormone...winning!!!

Find a chicken supplier. I have one for me and my dogs as we all eat loads of it a week. I go directly to the factory that supplies the local butchers and buy boxes of 2 and 3 joint wings for my dogs and 50- 80 uncalibrated breasts at a time for me and the family. The breasts work out around 75p a hit. I found mine using google, search in your area, someone supplies the butchers

Comment

Originally posted by Fury View Post
        One meal every 24 hours. It's not pork - it's soya.
        Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        Pretty happy with my progress so far.

I think I will shoot for another 10, and then start a clean bulk

Well done mate, progress for sure

Forget the clean bulk, get the fat off before you start putting more on and your composition will change along the way. Bulk later when you start losing strength and start looking skinny.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
          Well done mate, progress for sure

Forget the clean bulk, get the fat off before you start putting more on and your composition will change along the way. Bulk later when you start losing strength and start looking skinny.
          Exactly.

I'm sort of baffled by the entire idea tbh.. makes no sense to me. Get the damn fat off, first. Lose it just to gain it back.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            Pretty happy with my progress so far.

I think I will shoot for another 10, and then start a clean bulk

These are exceptionally good results, there's a huge difference between pic 1 and 3. I agree to keep losing weight, no bulking yet.

Comment

How hard are you going on the stationary exercise bike?

Comment

The "sausages" are nasty. I should have bought more chicken.

Comment

Look for chicken sausage at your store... EXTREMELY tasty.. very low cals.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    Look for chicken sausage at your store... EXTREMELY tasty.. very low cals.
                    Turkey burgers are great too.

Speaking of turkey, If you love spaghetti, use turkey instead of ground hamburger meat. Instead of the standard spaghetti noodles use spaghetti squash smothered over a low fat spaghetti sauce and you'll have a pretty tasty but healthy meal. Especially if you’re a huge pasta fan and are looking to watch what you eat.

My wife being a personal trainer and a nutritionists/my personal chief has its benefits!

Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
                      What have you been eating?

Only at certain times?
                      Things like grilled chicken breast, Tuna, Vegetables etc, i'm just eating 3 meals a day and snacking twice with things like beef jerkey or scrambled egg whites

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                      Exactly.

I'm sort of baffled by the entire idea tbh.. makes no sense to me. Get the damn fat off, first. Lose it just to gain it back.
                      I don't want to end up looking malnourished again

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                      How hard are you going on the stationary exercise bike?
                      pretty hard pace, i just make sure my heart rate is up and im sweating a lot, lol

Comment

Working...
                      X