Getting Ready To Storm Area 51

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Ready To Storm Area 51

Who’s ready?

This is gonna be so funny, some idiots will show up, hopefully a few thousand

Comment

Poor aliens living in a concentration camp

Comment

Comment

A lot of Mixed Feelings About this.

First off, if a bunch of patriots showed up armed, and demanded entry, and if this group was substantial enough, as was the case with the Nevada Ranchers (Clive Bundy) I would probably be very proud of my country and to be an American. The repression about this subject, the length of time it has existed, the sheer arogance of those who would think that people like ShoulderRoll and I (just for example) have not put this 5hit together...

Let me just say. After researching this subject many moons as a personal interest, about 3 years ago I knew. I went through all the same processes that many will go through when disclosure is revealed to the general public... So now when it is starting to happen I do not even care. Yes we have been visited. Yes we have been working on back engineering technologies that were brought from other worlds.

And I want people to understand the lives ruined to keep this information from you... Even people that have been called frauds, many of them are not. Billy Meir, to me, showed in his original materials pictures that were later altered as disinfo and used to make him appear as a fraud. he is a great example. At least people can give bob Lazar the benefit of the doubt as he proved his story and never deviated from it.

I am so sick and tired of these craven whores deciding what information I am entitled to. They deserve to be overrun...no human being has the right to censor something as important as disclosure. I have no sympathy for these monsters.

On the other hand, those who make light of this, who try to tease these destroyers of our destiny are little better.

Comment

Hopefully live ammo will be authorized.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post

Comment

I’m in, I want to clap some alien cheeks

Comment

I’m live-streaming it all they can’t stop us

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post

Comment

Working...