No announcement yet.

It's official. GGG fans the most sensitive on this site

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
    Your calling me a racist for rooting for G in a fight.Thats something you would never say to my face so why say it at all.And I can guarantee you wouldn’t so it makes you a coward So your a big Garcia fan and don’t like white fighters your logic would make you a racist.Blacks and Hispanics think it’s ok to slander a white person by labeling them racist .You have to get over us whites and your jealousy.Some of us are racists as well as blacks and Hispanics.Oh that’s right you can’t be a racist if your brown or black because the white man rules your world and consumes your daily thoughts .
    first off homeboy you dont know me, so dont assume what I will or wont do, i can gurantee you if we ever were face to face whatever you bout IM BOUT, its as simple as that.

Second, I never talked boxing with you so if what I say doesn't fit then move one it aint that serious, but literally every single GGG fan I discussed boxing always bring up the fact that I am Mexican and this and that and Im pretty sure you have brought that up as well in the past I just dont care enough to search it up but as we can see HERE lol you did it , so you show you real colors. Again me stating the fact that GGG fans always brings race into (like you did here) is not me being a race baiter, its just facts.

and I dont like white fighters, I am carl froch fan (my name once was war froch), kovalev as well (my name once was war kovalev), uysk fan, fury fan, joe smith fan, list goes on and on, stop with your victim mentality lmfao.

Now go to sleep, past your bed time.
    Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 06-13-2019, 02:09 PM.

Comment

I don't know if this is more funny than sad or the other way around

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
        first off homeboy you dont know me, so dont assume what I will or wont do, i can gurantee you if we ever were face to face whatever you bout IM BOUT, its as simple as that.

Second, I never talked boxing with you so if what I say doesn't fit then move one it aint that serious, but literally every single GGG fan I discussed boxing always bring up the fact that I am Mexican and this and that and Im pretty sure you have brought that up as well in the past I just dont care enough to search it up but as we can see HERE lol you did it , so you show you real colors. Again me stating the fact that GGG fans always brings race into (like you did here) is not me being a race baiter, its just facts.

and I dont like white fighters, I am carl froch fan (my name once was war froch), kovalev as well (my name once was war kovalev), uysk fan, fury fan, joe smith fan, list goes on and on, stop with your victim mentality lmfao.

Now go to sleep, past your bed time.
        Your name is war ****

Comment

You are all gay..

Comment

Dude, youre getting red k because this DAZN/GGG obsession is getting pretty extreme dude.

You’re a really good poster and better than this.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              Three years later and you still cannot stop obsessing with GGG xD

Let it go man...
              People still cry about May beating JLC. That was 100 years ago.

Comment

Green k! I can’t these kahtarzan idiots. Hope they all die.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  ZERO red K's from my AJ topics the past 2 weeks

FOUR red K's from my GGG topics. And got called racist twice for criticizing him.

And those who gave me the Red K's don't bother trying to respond. You're on ignore
                  And you call them sensitive? You get the red K's because you come on here and troll instead of talking Boxing. And you are for sure racist. I call you racist all the time.

But i have never ever given you a red K.
                  Last edited by DaNeutral.; 06-14-2019, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                    And you call them sensitive? You get the red K's because you come on here and troll instead of talking Boxing. And you are for sure racist. I call you racist all the time.

But i have never ever given you a red K.
                    Red K people are also the type to hit the report button. I don't want them in my threads trying to get a reaction out of me so that they can rape the report button.

Comment

Working...
                    X