Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Emmanuel Rodriguez Edges Jason Moloney, Faces Inoue Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Emmanuel Rodriguez Edges Jason Moloney, Faces Inoue Next

CFE Arena, Florida - In the quarter-finals of the World Boxing Super Series tournament, Emmanuel Rodriguez (19-0, 12 KOs) retained the IBF bantamweight title with a twelve round split decision over previously undefeated Jason Moloney (17-1, 14 KOs). The scores were 115-113 for Moloney, 115-113 for Rodriguez and 115-113 for Rodriguez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Horrible judging! Maloney didn't win more than 4 rounds.

Rodriguez needs to work on his conditioning. He gassed after the 8th round.

Comment

Inoue is going to destroy this guy.

Comment

I feel so bad for Rodriguez. Inoue is gonna beat this kid so bad!!!!

Comment

First of all.

Respect to both warriors.

It was a great war.

A lot of heart.

But man, Rodríguez has not a chance to beat Inoue.

Inoue will K.O. him.

Comment

Shame on the judge that had moloney ahead. moloney won 4 rounds at best

Comment

It was a great fight, but just like I thought the Bantamweight division isn't a great division, in terms of talent, like a lot were making it out to be. Not saying it's a bad division just not as good as people thought.
              Inoue is the only one that has looked impressive in his first fight.
              Tete looked questionable getting hurt by a non-puncher. I said he wasn't that good before that fight and that just confirmed it for me.

Rodriguez looked good early, but Moloney rallied late. Rodriguez was pretty tired in the last few rounds. That doesn't give much confidence when he has to go against Inoue who loves going to the body.

Comment

Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
                It was a great fight, but just like I thought the Bantamweight division isn't a great division, in terms of talent, like a lot were making it out to be. Not saying it's a bad division just not as good as people thought.
                Inoue is the only one that has looked impressive in his first fight.
                Tete looked questionable getting hurt by a non-puncher. I said he wasn't that good before that fight and that just confirmed it for me.

Rodriguez looked good early, but Moloney rallied late. Rodriguez was pretty tired in the last few rounds. That doesn't give much confidence when he has to go against Inoue who loves going to the body.
                Nery is an extraordinary fighter.

Tete, Burnett, Inoue, and old Donaire and Nery, all are very good fighters.

Rodríguez too.

Moloney is a strong guy, with and akward style

Comment

Nice win for Rodriguez but he needs to pick up the pace at times he seems little too calm sometimes.

But I’m not sold Inoue like the rest of you guys the kid hasn’t beaten anyone yet he’s grossly overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                    Nice win for Rodriguez but he needs to pick up the pace at times he seems little too calm sometimes.

But I’m not sold Inoue like the rest of you guys the kid hasn’t beaten anyone yet he’s grossly overrated.
                    My bro, trust me. Inoue is the real deal.

Nery is one of my favorite fighters but I think Inoue k.o him.

Payano was better than Moloney and Inoue destroyed him in 20 seconds.

Comment

Working...
                    X