No announcement yet.

How long until Mayweather is bankrupt?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
    I can categorically name you 3 business ventures that Mayweather indulges that boasts net profits ( hopefully I don’t need to explain the concept of net profit) of Minimum1 million Dollars.

Please go away and do your research it’s not my job to do it for you . I will concede I liked your analogy but it does not apply to Floyd and the fact that you are unfamiliar with his Business ventures illustrates to me you do a lot of talking without any consolidate evidence. Just talking from emotion with no substance

I have a B.S. in Economics from a private institution. I think I can handle the concept of net profit Lol

To summarize, basically option 5 for you- Mayweather promotions will remain profitable. Got it! Lol

Noel, do me a favor and select option 5 in the poll will ya buddy? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      I think he has a problem with spending. For sure. But, he's got avenues for making money so he'll never never be down and out. The dude can put together a farce fight at the snap of his fingers and make millions upon millions.
      that can't go on indefinitely...but yea, the talking point about the khabib fight is that he can go the distance and outdo mcgregor. it's not even about whether he can win, and people will still pay.

Comment

I will say one thing. I would pay $100 bucks to watch Mayweather jump in the Octagon. I would die of laughter win or lose.

Comment

It would be sad to see him go broke, but utterly ridiculous if it happened. That money should last generations

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            I think he has a problem with spending. For sure. But, he's got avenues for making money so he'll never never be down and out. The dude can put together a farce fight at the snap of his fingers and make millions upon millions.
            You don't know gambling degenerates.

He has not had made farce fights .
            How many PPV fights has he promoted ?
            His fighters are leaving TMT b/c of lack of activity.

Comment

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post

It's a serious addiction. Almost got a hold of me 10 years ago. Barely able to control it, but if I had 300 million to burn, I can see how it becomes exponentially more difficult.

Shaking an addiction when you have an endless ATM might be impossible for some.

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
                It's a serious addiction. Almost got a hold of me 10 years ago. Barely able to control it, but if I had 300 million to burn, I can see how it becomes exponentially more difficult.

Shaking an addiction when you have an endless ATM might be impossible for some.
                Sports book makes it easy to spend a 100M.
                You can't beat the sports book. Vegas wins at least 10% unless you are some professional sports better.

Floyd's supposedly $300M in the bank is bullsh8 imo.
                He's spent 10's of millions in cars and jewelry.

If Floyd does not quit gambling, he's headed for bankruptcy protection.
                He won't go poor, but he'd have to avoid paying debt.

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
                  How long until Mayweather goes bankrupt and can no longer sustain his 10 million a month lifestyle?

At $10 million a month, even if he had $900 million, it would take him only 7 and a half years to burn through that much money...and Floyd doesn't have $900 million. Maybe somewhere in the $300 to $400 million dollar range is what he still MIGHT have.

This is unsustainable, but he isn't going to change, and can't do the math to figure out his money is going to quickly disappear. Someone close to him might have tipped him though. He might have begun to notice and with his limited intellect, doesn't know what else to do besides get back in the ring to help sustain this lifestyle. $18 million watches. Bugatti's that cost millions to maintain. koenigsegg cars that cost millions.

I'm worried as he needs this money to pay women and people to hang out with him. I don't want to see a boxing great get hurt.
                  10 million a month?You are foking idiot.

Comment

Why do people have a problem with the money Floyd spends. There are hundreds of millionaires and billionaires out there that spend the same or more than Floyd. People aren't making threads or hoping those guys go broke. For the money he Floyd spends, people would be too stupid not to believe that he doesn't have money coming in from investments or interest. I also find it amusing when you have people on here complaining about him spending his money and asking him to donate and feed the hungry. Just because he doesn't put it out there doesn't mean he doesn't, yet I never hear anyone calling for other wealthy people to do the same they ask of Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post

Yea, I do know gambling degenerates, and if you have a pissing contest, I worked as admin in a mental rehab facility.

I agree that his promotional ventures are probably not as successful as he expected them to be.

Doesn't change the fact that he can turn sick money by doing a couple more fights and you're dead wrong in saying that he hasn't done farce fights. He finished his showtime contract with a Berto fight and then took the McGregor fight which was a complete farce and generated stupid money. Like it or not, the guy is still capable of making a few hundred million from fights if he wants.

Comment

Working...
                      X